BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Dawn Of A New Era

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not quote this contribution when I first posted my accurate and technically correct response about the status of the debt according to the Rao family themselves.

Anyway moving on, there is no doubt we are associated with a very exciting group of companies.

Expansion plans into 25 countries plus diversification.

Incidentally, doing chicken rotisseries is going to be a big improvement over the fried chicken joints but it will be a technical challenge to serve and keep succulent.

A very exciting group of companies who may not have paid off the debt?!!!!!!Is this you remaneuvering again?

What's going on here? I asked a genuine question and am just getting silly answers!

thing is, we know you're older than me, but you may well have grandchildren who keep you in touch with the youth culture of the day. I know who he is because my pupils keep me in the loop, and nobody wants to be caught out giving info that the person actually already knows but is on a wind up about. Hence the wary response to your question, but you probably already knew that too.

thing is, we know you're older than me, but you may well have grandchildren who keep you in touch with the youth culture of the day. I know who he is because my pupils keep me in the loop, and nobody wants to be caught out giving info that the person actually already knows but is on a wind up about. Hence the wary response to your question, but you probably already knew that too.

Yes ma'am!!;)

But as it happens, I really had never heard of this person. I don't think my grandsons are into this kind of "music?" either. They are all far too interested in their army careers.

I find it very interesting that the Rao boys, particularly Barry, like to mingle with the stars.

It makes me think they will want something similar at their football club.

Just very amateur psychology work, but they do like a photo opportunity.

Archived