SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom v Blackburn Rovers

shraffy

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want 2 tickets for 40 quid ? You can have mine....will deliver

If still available I'll will take them both.

I must be bloody mad going all the way to WBA to watch this lot. :blink:

a result here could maybe change the negavity for abit - but are we actually capable of getting a reuslt here :/ ...in my opinion - noo ...

under sam allardyce i would of had us for a good 5-6 points for the last 3 games - west ham , stoke and this one ..but i think we will only walk away with 1 :/ .

Superb post!!!

On a pedantic note, did this not happen when we drew 2-2 at home to Sunderland last December? :wstu:

I think the result/performance in this one hinges on what happened against Stoke at Ewood. Think we might lose by the odd goal.

No, there was no year 0, so Decades and Millenniums end at the end of the 10th year.

• Backroom

Hoilett simply has to start, if not he should look for employment elsewhere if he isn't deemed good enough with our current squad.

Linganzi, Goulon, Bobby Mimms, anyone should play instead of Dunn as well.

2-0 West Brom

If still available I'll will take them both.

I must be bloody mad going all the way to WBA to watch this lot. :blink:

Sorry only just checked here and been somehow persuaded to go as planned against my better judgement. As already posted tickets available on the day. Hopefully it's a worthwhile journey.

Silly to continue the argument I suppose, but I can't believe this to be true......? (anything to take my mind off Rovers)

I learned it in a Knightmare gamebook when I was about 9, so I suppose it must be true. :) Hacked me right off when everyone was celebrating the millenium a year early.

At last a sign of hope for us- here is Lawrenson's prediction on the BBC:

West Brom v Blackburn

Blackburn's decision to sack Sam Allardyce becomes more ridiculous by the match and it's a massive ask for Steve Kean. I hope he's up to the task but he's not been helped at all by the owners.

West Brom had enough chances at Bolton to win three games. They will always make chances, even when they are not playing particularly well.

One or two Blackburn players look like they are planning their escape routes already so this one feels like a home win.

Prediction: 2-1

I'm going to the TO at WBA. I need two together, I realise we will probably be able to move around but I have Tom with me and that's not always quite so simple. Planning to set off at 12.00. I travel more in hope than expectation!! :unsure:

ROBINSON

SALGADO - NELSEN - GIVET - MORRIS

LINGANZI

HOILETT - EMERTON - PEDERSEN - OLSSON

KALINIC

I'd be happy with that, but with Olsson and Morris swapped.

Olsson is not a great LB, but Morris isn't a LB at all...

I'd slightly tweak it too..Olsson at LB .Forget Linganzi,not good enough. I'd play MB Diouff somewhere. One thing that does strike me is our utter lack of options in CM.Also,please let's not start with Dunn...

Is Hanley injured?

Nope, I just decided to go with experience. I think some fans are getting a little ahead of themselves about Hanley.

Umm... yes he is.

I'd slightly tweak it too..Olsson at LB .Forget Linganzi,not good enough. I'd play MB Diouff somewhere. One thing that does strike me is our utter lack of options in CM.Also,please let's not start with Dunn...

We need a ball-winner in midfield, otherwise WBA will just stroll past the likes of Pedersen, Emerton, Dunn.

Apparentley EH-Diouf was carrying an hamstring injury which explains why he didn't play on Sunday and might not play today. I'd line-up like this:

Robinson

Emerton, Hanley, Nelsen, Givet

Hoilett, Salgado, Pedersen, Olsson

MB-DIouf, Kalinic

Pretty much just get it wide and run and put crosses in for Diouf & Kalinic. Salgado & Pedersen's job to sit infront of the back four and try and retain possession of the ball.

Archived