BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom v Blackburn Rovers

shraffy

I think we have to go in the game looking for nothing more than a win, ok moral is low, we have injuries, and inexperienced manager, but this is West Brom we are playing, not Barcelona. Ok The Hawthorns is a tough place to go, and West Brom are doing ok, but are only 1 point in front of us, and are over acheiving for sure. Its time for the experienced players in the team to step up here, and lets face it we have a lot of experience in our team, Robbo, Nelsen, Salgado, Givet, Emerton, MGP, all have bags of experience between them, I think.

Just switched on Sky Sports News, and said there was an offensive gesture when they were showing Blackburn arrive at the ground?? Anyone see it, know who it was? Samba by any chance???

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say that not getting the 3 points here is settling for 17th. We have players out. We need players in. We are adjusting to a new style and system with a new gaffer to boot. I think saying games are a "must win" at this point is uneccessary.

I agree, I'm just saying the longer we go without a win the harder it's going to get. The injury pile up has just made the, er, difficult situation Kean has found himself in that much harder.

Also surprised quite at Givet's exclusion despite his form, experience is what we need at when we're stretched this thin.

Was anybody else watching SSN in the last 10 minutes, I completely missed the "gesture" anybody know what it was?

Speaks volumes about the feeling in the camp!

I even saw Diouf walking in but totally missed what he did :lol:

EH Diouf did the V-sign at the camera as walking towards the dressing room.

Basing this on nothing, and just a feeling, but don't think we will lose today - am flying shortly so will only get FT result when I land!

Shows Keans still a coach Bobby. Doubt there's another manager in the league who would have gone that way.

At least he is his own man. :rolleyes:

Lets hope it doesnt cost us any needless errors at the back. Big ask for the youngster, who clearly has potential. But personally, Id say Givet is possibly one of our top two center backs so I am shocked, unless he isnt fit.

Why would Dioufy do that randomly? Something may be up with him, as he has shut his twitter overnight as well.

At least he is his own man. :rolleyes:

Lets hope it doesnt cost us any needless errors at the back. Big ask for the youngster, who clearly has potential. But personally, Id say Givet is possibly one of our top two center backs so I am shocked, unless he isnt fit.

That one decision could cost us the game.

I haven't been impressed with Hanley, from what I've seen up until now. Geez, defensively we've not been too bad, but our new manager has seen fit to make an issue out of Samba's comments, then dropped Givet. Poor management.

Anyway, C'mon you blues!

Interesting starting lineup, assuming Emerton will play in the middle and sit infront of the back four EH Diouf on the left with 2 upfront. Certainly is an attacking lineup, but im all for it, like I said, this is West Brom not Barcelona, no point playing out for a draw, im looking for a response today, like I said lots of experience in our team

Why? People have been calling for him to be dropped for months.

Kean is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't at this point.

I dont think anyone was calling for him to be dropped behind Hanley who has looked nervous on both of his last two appearances. If anything people have been asking him to be moved to center back from left back. But it hasnt been possible cause of Olsson's injury.

That one decision could cost us the game.

I haven't been impressed with Hanley, from what I've seen up until now. Geez, defensively we've not been too bad, but our new manager has seen fit to make an issue out of Samba's comments, then dropped Givet. Poor management.

Anyway, C'mon you blues!

Hanley has only started in 2 league games, against Villa on the last day he was solid as a rock, and did ok against Stoke to be honest

Interesting starting lineup, assuming Emerton will play in the middle and sit infront of the back four EH Diouf on the left with 2 upfront. Certainly is an attacking lineup, but im all for it, like I said, this is West Brom not Barcelona, no point playing out for a draw, im looking for a response today, like I said lots of experience in our team

Agree, calm on the negativity folks, we are only playing WBA who are a decent side but not that good.

We'll see what happens, Givet has been dire this season and deserved to be dropped, Kean will live and due by his choices but who could you replace Dunn with? There is no one in the squad available who can create like he can even when off form

Archived