BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Out?

We'll have to just put up with it, I'm afraid. Protests and the like won't do a thing.

Though has anyone still Mr. Ali's email address? Send him a mail begging him to buy us off the Chicken chasers and save us ;-)

A forum for disgruntled Rovers fans to discuss the various ways in which we as supporters can register our opposition to the new owners and the direction they appear to be taking our club.

How can we stop Venky’s ruining Blackburn Rovers?

Stump up £50 million.

Yeah yeah, protest doesn't work, we might as well just put up with it. Let's just sit back and moan, but not do anything about it because that would be "daft".

If carrying a "Venky's Out" banner does nothing more than make me feel better, then that's good enough for me. We might not be able to kick out the owners, but we could at least burst their happy little dream bubble in which they see themselves as glorious Messiahs come to guide us to the Champions League with style and sexy football.

With any luck, open and obvious opposition from the fans would at least give some leverage to John Williams and others in the club who do know what they're doing to stop the clueless Rao's doing too much damage.

We are screwed! It is blatently obvious Kean is not the right man! Venkys are a joke!

What other club/organisation sack the main man and appoint a novice? Steve "yes man" Kean will take us down!

Today was embarrassing, and listening to Radio Rovers after the game was even worse.....Have they been silenced by Venkys because

it sure didnt sound like they were commenting on the same game I was watching.

Has anyone been impressed about ANYTHING Venky's have done since they took control of our club?.............................................................

I was pretty impressed how a woman who never watched football sacked our manager who had been very successful with no money.

Even more impressive was replacing the manager, not with his assitant manager, but with his first team coach.

A message to the owners

You Dont Have A Clue What You Are Doing?

Do the decent thing and sell to someone who knows what they are doing or a rovers fans!!!

Also get a proper manager into the club and not a first team coach!!!

That's the one big thing in Venky's favour though chaddy, nobody else wanted to buy us in the last three years and the Trust wanted to get rid of us. There would be more pressure on them if there were other, serious bidders interested.

That's the one big thing in Venky's favour though chaddy, nobody else wanted to buy us in the last three years and the Trust wanted to get rid of us. There would be more pressure on them if there were other, serious bidders interested.

the trust however realised staying in the premiership was a priority even if it meant on a budget with a huge wage bill, seems so far off as a priority for this mob, absolute shambles.

i have absolutely no expectation of decent players being signed, and i have absolutely no idea why they bought us to start with other than the sneaky suspicion agents may have said samba jones and robbo could get them £20m+ flog the training ground and then sell whats left of a club to some mug and hey presto you make a profit. And they secretly support burnley.

We are screwed! It is blatently obvious Kean is not the right man! Venkys are a joke!

What other club/organisation sack the main man and appoint a novice? Steve "yes man" Kean will take us down!

Today was embarrassing, and listening to Radio Rovers after the game was even worse.....Have they been silenced by Venkys because

it sure didnt sound like they were commenting on the same game I was watching.

At least Radio Rovers allowed two callers to comment today.

It was just after they had given us the good news that chicken prices in India had risen and that they were still hopeful that India could get a good result in the Test Match against South Africa despite a disappointing first day.

The studio then continued the conversation from the last match about Gerald Jackson's pyjamas.

So lots of righteous anger, any suggestions?

Witty poultry-punning banners? Chants?

Petitions? Protests?

Boycotts?

F.C. Rovers of Blackburn??

The "Champions League, you're having a laugh" chant was the probably the only highlight of today's match.

That, and the blokes freezing their balls off dressed as elves with a "Santa's Naughty List: Venky's" sign. Now that's dedication!

A message to the owners

You Dont Have A Clue What You Are Doing?

Do the decent thing and sell to someone who knows what they are doing or a rovers fans!!!

Give the club to me now and save yourself millions of pounds and years of ridicule.

Has anyone been impressed about ANYTHING Venky's have done since they took control of our club?.............................................................

I was impressed when they first came out and made that statement about giving their 'full support' for Sam and providing him with funds to buy some players and how they were happy to just achieve a top ten spot for now and work on bringing in and developing talented young players.

I was impressed when they first came out and made that statement about giving their 'full support' for Sam and providing him with funds to buy some players and how they were happy to just achieve a top ten spot for now and work on bringing in and developing talented young players.

Totally a shamed they are part of our club. They don't know how to run a club so they got kentro on board but it seems venty's has been taking bad advice from kentro and also not having a clue about it them selfs because running a football club is different to running a chicken farm.

Archived