BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam for Burnley

Lambert could be using them here. The word I hear is that he has encouraged their interest. But he also wants a new deal at Norwich. He is also known as one ruthless chap.

I wonder if the Norwich thing was leaked to put Malky Mackay on his toes and get a decision out of him. That one was further down the line than Lambert until yesterday but hit a snag. I gather he won't commit to the move either.

Needless to say they are fed up waiting on a commitment from Big Sam...but you never know how that might develop with him next week.

It would not be a surprise if Burnley chased ANOTHER Championship boss very shortly if they keep getting pussied around by those three.

I'm shocked that Burnley are trying to poach other clubs managers. I hope their fans are talking about sideways steps and corrupt chairmen!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shocked that Burnley are trying to poach other clubs managers. I hope their fans are talking about sideways steps and corrupt chairmen!

To be fair, I understand BOTH approaches to the two Championship sides were official. Only one has said nothing about it.

As it happens neither manager looks likely to arrive.

You want to take a look at certain posters on Claretmad, they are filling there boots with it this afternoon, while going to great lenghs to point out how this is different! :)

I'm not surprised.

Who in their right mind would think that Grayson would even consider leaving Leeds for Burnley?

No chance

Just remember Burnley were a Premiership side and Leeds were in League One at the time. Kilby didnt have the nuts to take Bates on.

Things are different with the new guy on board, he is the one calling the shots now.

You want to take a look at certain posters on Claretmad, they are filling there boots with it this afternoon, while going to great lenghs to point out how this is different! :)

Just remember Burnley were a Premiership side and Leeds were in League One at the time. Kilby didnt have the nuts to take Bates on.

Things are different with the new guy on board, he is the one calling the shots now.

My point still stands

Seems pretty clear he has told them he wants to leave, Norwich will no doubt have offered him a few things and asked him to go away and think about it.

Now lets see if he has the balls to face the interviews after the game tomorrow. My bet is that he will man up and face them.

No...and they wouldn't go back for Grayson either. He was first choice last time and wouldn't jump from Leeds.

The options are reducing.

Perhaps the Dingle job is not the great position you have been making it out to be eh nicko.

So Lambert is using Burnley to get a better deal out of Norwich while Burnley are using Lambert to force the real targets hand, guess everyones happy then, well except me, I just want it all over.

No wonder you lot spend time on here, I just took a quick visit to your site to get a feel of the mood of the locals, just about every bloody thread is locked. What gives?

Big Sam is waiting for the next truckload of porkpies to arrive at along with his John Merrick lookalike mate Bruce.

Duh!!! I actually clicked the link :D

No wonder you lot spend time on here, I just took a quick visit to your site to get a feel of the mood of the locals, just about every bloody thread is locked. What gives?

Duh!!! I actually clicked the link :D

HAHA I did'nt know it would do that and reading back my post I clicked it too :blush:

Archived