BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something which crossed my mind earlier was that people had been saying that Ronaldinho would not want to play under Kean, but doesn't Kean speak Portuguese(the language of Brazil) therefore Ronaldinho may be able to communicate with Kean better than most mangers in this division and vice versa which might help.

Was thinking the same.

Ronnie speaks portugese, not English

Venkys have been working with this for weeks

Kean got the job, he speaks spanish/portugese (got head-huntet by Chelsea for that feature)

I must admit it does make sense.

I'll run to the store and make some humble pie.

SSN just said Blackburn are willing to increase their offer in neccessary?? Surely that leaves the door open for Milan to reject the bid and ask for more straight away. So long as its Venkys cash, and there is still cash for other players, frankly my dear, i couldnt give a dam.

I personally think this is a great move by the club. Yes he isnt the player he was about 3 years ago but he's still a class act. The simple fact remains that he will encourage other players to come to the club who just wouldnt be interested before. Plus, it sounds like this is personal money that Venky's are willing to put forward in an attempt to strengthen the brand in India thus meaning it wont impact on other signings.

I cant see him coming here but I dont think this kind of attempt will do our chances of getting better players in during January any harm at all. I just wish Venky's would have the one voice and leave all the talk to good old Mrs D!!!

Now Honda, he would be a great signing and he would sell enough shirts in Japan to possibly cover his fee. If we work it right, the Japanese market could be penetrated. Not a bad player too either! :rover:

If you have the lastest 4-4-2 magazine, take a look at his interview in the 'Top 100 Players' feature. Hardly reads well. :lol:

from Venkys London Twitter

VenkyLondonPLC Venky's London PLC

We can confirm the transfer of Ronaldinho on we are in discussions with AC Milan have made a formal offer €7million

Also this on there -

We deal with Mr Belokon the moment and expect to announce this week to signed Mr Adam

surely this isnt their official twitter page, with the use of english on there

I personally think this is a great move by the club. Yes he isnt the player he was about 3 years ago but he's still a class act. The simple fact remains that he will encourage other players to come to the club who just wouldnt be interested before. Plus, it sounds like this is personal money that Venky's are willing to put forward in an attempt to strengthen the brand in India thus meaning it wont impact on other signings.

I cant see him coming here but I dont think this kind of attempt will do our chances of getting better players in during January any harm at all. I just wish Venky's would have the one voice and leave all the talk to good old Mrs D!!!

The club probably knew nothing of this - it is our owners buying the players. Hope they don't play FM. :rolleyes:

from Venkys London Twitter

VenkyLondonPLC Venky's London PLC

We can confirm the transfer of Ronaldinho on we are in discussions with AC Milan have made a formal offer €7million

Also this on there -

We deal with Mr Belokon the moment and expect to announce this week to signed Mr Adam

surely this isnt their official twitter page, with the use of english on there

you got a link please???

Archived