BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club probably knew nothing of this - it is our owners buying the players. Hope they don't play FM. :rolleyes:

Last version out in in India is Football Manager 2006, so that's possible. We will probably end up with Sol Campbell in defence and Ruud van Nistelrooy in attack.

Last version out in in India is Football Manager 2006, so that's possible. We will probably end up with Sol Campbell in defence and Ruud van Nistelrooy in attack.

And depressingly our team would be much stronger.

The stupidity of the human race is here for all to see in that people actually believe this nonsense.

They said the same when we bid for Lineker, stop pissing on peoples parade, we’ve had nothing to shout about for years for goodness sake.

Fact or fiction it gives most 'The feel good factor' and nothing wrong with that I say :tu:

Hmm, just read that Adriano is going to be moving back to Brazil at the end of the season and i read earlier that he has urged Ronaldinho to sign for Flamengo (the only supposedly team left in the running - based on media stories).... May be he knows something we don't and that him and Ronny are hoping to link up at the end of the season... I'm just being sceptical and probably reading to much into it as i'm to exctied by it all though....

(Please don't use that word again) it sign him as well.

I think there is quite a high probability it will happen.

based solely on comments and conjecture on this board i'm thinking 20% chance at best can't not see spuds jumping in if he looks remotely like coming to england even chelsea to kickstart they're season, in fact i could still see united going for him if they are willing to pay garbage like o'shea 80k it would'nt seem unrealistic to go for a 30 year old ronnie on 120k.

• Backroom

The Estate Agent story develops...

He is looking at a house on the outskirts of Accrington too.

I'm looking at selling my mid terraced house in Rishton if he's keen.

Just throw it in the mixer will you :P

I've heard people suggest we need a left back, and I know for fact Robbie Carlos still has some oil in the tank.

said yesterday he's the sort of name the owners want, would be more suprised if we had'nt enquired free agent in 6 months.....albeit at near 39

would that mean ronaldinho would take dead ball situations of pederson? we might finally have a player who could put the ball in the net from set peices?

I agree - Pedersen has been awful for us.

Apart from being loyal, a very decent player who is super fit, a model professional, a pin up in Norway, a well known name in international football and:

P258 G42 A56 (contributed 98 goals to our team)

Trying not to get too excited but is it really just a two horse race?hopefully the brazilian side fall at the last hurdle and fail to agree a fee with milan,i think thats probably the only way we will get him.

I agree - Pedersen has been awful for us.

Apart from being loyal, a very decent player who is super fit, a model professional, a pin up in Norway, a well known name in international football and:

P258 G42 A56 (contributed 98 goals to our team)

Vintage for pres, couldn't agree more. Don't see why so many people critise MGP while there are claims for players like Charlie Adam and Djemba Ba.

Archived