BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Backroom

The fact that we are even able to offer wages in the Ronaldinho bracket surely shows that Venky's has some serious financial muscle (if indeed it is true that this bid is being funded by the brothers personal wealth). It's all a bit surreal ... the fact we even have a chance to sign him, considering the last few years under the Trust, is astonishing.

For what it's worth, if we have that kind of money I still think it could be spent more wisely. However, if he does sign I'm certainly not going to complain.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Adam in on teh move then, during his TS interview the transfer window was brought up and he gave the typical "I'd move tomorrow but obviously can't say that on national radio" type reply. "I'm just concentrating on my football", "You never know what might happen in football" etc..

He's moving

There's also a lot of people that realise that they aren't related.

You can't deny it's exciting looking at those odds though.

Not really because betting odds (although initially based on actual probability) are dictated by how much moeny has gone on a certain name and when it comes to Rover related stories, on a board full of betting addicts and a resident journo I just find that whenever nicko says something that name invariably goes to being the favourite.

It happened almost every time nicko mentioned a manager's name after Sam's sacking.

Are you completely insane? Ronaldinho makes Benny Mac look slim and a non stop box to box player. Surely it's obvious that our priority is for a defensive midfielder first?

Theno if you do not think that Ronaldinho would be head and shoulders above anything that we have on our books then you're the insane one - not me.

Haha,

Best I've heard thus far:

A friend of mine knows an estate agent and they have apparently just booked Ronnie in for house viewings.....in Darwen :lol:

You can imagine him up Roxy can't you :P

OFF TOPIC: I can't stand the complete lack of repsect our club recieves left right and centre. Ray Parlour giving it the whole "he's past it and it's a complete joke" etc. Zidane went to Real Madrid at a similar time in his career? So too did Figo. I think it would be the greatest (biggest) signing in the history of the club.

Parlour's right. Mr Goofy's past it and he's trying to take us for a ride. Is it that difficult to see ? Fortunately it won't happen.

Haha,

Best I've heard thus far:

A friend of mine knows an estate agent and they have apparently just booked Ronnie in for house viewings.....in Darwen :lol:

The Latest......Ronaldiniho has just bought Darwen with his 1st weeks wage!

News in italy are reporting a 5 million € offer for Ivan Rakitic by Juventus.

It seems his contract with Schalke ends in June.

I think he would be a good adition to our team.

Juventus & Inter were hoping to sign him in the Summer,but Atletico Madrid & Manchester City moved on the player for January last week,so Juve moving now.

I think City have dropped their interest so Juve don't interfere with the Dzeko deal.

There are other teams interested,but they ain't outgunning those 4.

Hmm, just read that Adriano is going to be moving back to Brazil at the end of the season and i read earlier that he has urged Ronaldinho to sign for Flamengo (the only supposedly team left in the running - based on media stories).... May be he knows something we don't and that him and Ronny are hoping to link up at the end of the season... I'm just being sceptical and probably reading to much into it as i'm to exctied by it all though....

whats portugese for "just give me the f##ckin ball keith"

could you imagine mister andrews pointing, screaming and pointing again, to get ronaldinho to close down the opposition.. would be epic..

some people on here need to get a life. How could you not want one of the best players in the world over the last 10 years at the club? getting ronaldinho in would not only make the team alot stronger but it would also get the attendances back up again, i hope it happens but im feeling i will be left disappointed.

Archived