BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all fiction and fantasy so how does that make you feel good ?

Maybe it is, maybe it isnt, who are you to say either way. Of course your entitled to your own opinion, but dont try and rain on everyone else's parade. Time will tell who is wrong and who is right.

Don't the rules affectively rule out City then given they must currently be at their limit so to sign Ronnie (and use him) they'd have to sell someone else.

No need to sell, just carry on paying them deregister them and get them working in the ticket office or something.

Don't the rules affectively rule out City then given they must currently be at their limit so to sign Ronnie (and use him) they'd have to sell someone else.

City dont need him, they have more than enough, and they have just signed Dzeko pretty much

Hats off to Venky's for splashing their own cash. I would rather have the circa. £20m it will cost for Ronnie in my bank account.

It all seems to have gone quiet for tonight.

I did not realise Big Phil was the manager of Palmeiras.

Gremio - he would be playing alongside Rochembach (ex boro) so not exactly a word beater himself.

It makes sense for him to pocket €15m then jet back to Brazil having played in all the top leagues. Ready for the 2014 World Cup and the end of his career. He is too young and too good to "go home" yet!

Well, one can hope!

Publicity stunt some say - despite agent quotes....

De Assis confirmed: “Blackburn have contacted us. There is also other interest in England but this is confidential.”

So we know they are not very good at Media messages, and its also clear there are many fake facebook/ twitter accounts out there - however its clear our owners mean business, they are clearly after a marquee signing too.

Only Rovers fans could moan about something like this....Just be patient and enjoy the ride!

Good old Hughesy---------"they are not very good at media messages". How difficult is it for them not to say one thing one day and then a completely different thing the next?

You don't need a degree in Media Studies, you just need to be functioning as normal human beings. You're an apologist for anything.

We were told we were signing a top player then we were told they were never interested in the first place but we shouldn't moan? Get real.

Going off what i've heard from various sources and the media i would say this is the list of who is in the best position to sign him at this current moment and who has the best chance

1. Palmeiras

2. Rovers

3. Gremio/Flamengo

4. Chelsea/Man City/ L.A Galaxy....

But as i say this is going off what i've heard...

Maybe a million miles off with this, but if the Brazillian clubs are struggling to meet his wage demands, how will they find the £8 million euros Milan are reportedly asking?

Surely Milan would only want to release him early to the highest bidder?

No need to sell, just carry on paying them deregister them and get them working in the ticket office or something.

"Hi thank you for calling the MCFC ticket hotline, Roque speaking how may I help you"

and Shaun Wright-Phillips the fastest tea lady in the world

They said the same when we bid for Lineker, stop pissing on peoples parade, we’ve had nothing to shout about for years for goodness sake.

Fact or fiction it gives most 'The feel good factor' and nothing wrong with that I say :tu:

Got to say Gav, although its a complete contradiction, I agree with both you and Jim.

My head is shot!

I'm sorry if this goes against the grain but this bunch of indians we have owning AND running us are a joke and are making us a laughing stock.

Premier league? you're having a laugh.

Got to say this is the most excited I have been since we signed Andy Cole...clearly I don't get out much.

As others have commented its great that we are half seriously being linked with "big" players again. Fair play to the new owners for turning up the "excito-meter" although clearly they have a bit to learn about denying/confirming transfer speculation. I don't think they realise what a big thing in itself is the pure speculation/rumourmill that is the transfer window.

I cannot confirm reports that Ronnie has been spotted at Brockhalls, but that may be his big toothy grin that I am confusing with a very low half moon on the horizon :lol:

I'm sorry if this goes against the grain but this bunch of indians we have owning AND running us are a joke and are making us a laughing stock.

Premier league? you're having a laugh.

Yes you're quite right. We should be trying to sign 2nd division players instead shouldn't we?

Archived