BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a quick note, brazillian portuguese and portuguese are slightly different,

i lived in portugal for 6 years and being a smarty tried the rosetta stone discs for portuguese, but they turned out to be brazillian and when i moved to portugal it was almost useless at best or had them rolling around at worst..... or that could have been my accent..

OFF TOPIC: I can't stand the complete lack of repsect our club recieves left right and centre. Ray Parlour giving it the whole "he's past it and it's a complete joke" etc. Zidane went to Real Madrid at a similar time in his career? So too did Figo. I think it would be the greatest (biggest) signing in the history of the club.

just a quick note, brazillian portuguese and portuguese are slightly different,

i lived in portugal for 6 years and being a smarty tried the rosetta stone discs for portuguese, but they turned out to be brazillian and when i moved to portugal it was almost useless at best or had them rolling around at worst..... or that could have been my accent..

Come on, you know it was your accent that made the diference lol

It has diferent expressions but it is still easy to understand

If Juve are in for him, we've no chance.

I wouldn't have thought Juve could pay him what we're reportedly going to.

Gremino sounds the best bet to me, pull of his homeland and home town team, no brainer, or is it.

Archived