BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, from what I hear, this is a Rao Brothers production. The manager and agents are working on a separate list. I am not sure that mentioning a fee like that helps at a time when you are trying to haggle in other lesser moves.

But hey ho.

It's not dull with lickle old Rovers any more is it?

Especially when it assist with the disposable income. More stories than Jackanory. ;)

If you want another link, here is front page ESPN with direct quotes stating we have no interest in him:

So then please explain to me how exactly would a top-story ESPN article make up quotes from our owners?

and here is a link with direct quotes stating that terms between him and Brazilian club Gremio have been agreed:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/856763?cc=5901

To be honest, from what I hear, this is a Rao Brothers production. The manager and agents are working on a separate list. I am not sure that mentioning a fee like that helps at a time when you are trying to haggle in other lesser moves.

But hey ho.

Hang on, earlier today you said 'just come out and admit it have the balls, I would'

But hey ho. ;):P

But hey ho.

She also said we'd up our offer if necessary!

How have these people got anywhere in business? I can only presume there are no competitors in the Pune Chicken Industry.

But hey ho.

The most exciting transfer news since we bid for Lineker all those years ago. I’ll never forget my dad reading the news on teletext and spitting his brew all over his fish and chips!

Again probably won’t happen, but still wets the appetite.

Nicko, did you mention earlier that Ronaldinho money would be from different pocket than other transfers?

It is.

But when you are trying to do deals with clubs here they will and are saying 'wait a minute, you lot are minted.'

Makes life a tad complicated.

Why did we disclose the bid?

I dont remember the last offer which we disclosed publicly. People still speculate over Andy Cole's transfer fee. That's how good we were.

Lets see what happens. Still think its Palmeiras or Flamengo but I get goosebumps thinking about him in our shirt.

If you want another link, here is front page ESPN with direct quotes stating we have no interest in him:

So then please explain to me how exactly would a top-story ESPN article make up quotes from our owners?

and here is a link with direct quotes stating that terms between him and Brazilian club Gremio have been agreed:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/856763?cc=5901

And a more recent ESPN article says we are...

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/65620.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

The most exciting transfer news since we bid for Lineker all those years ago. I’ll never forget my dad reading the news on teletext and spitting his brew all over his fish and chips!

Again probably won’t happen, but still wets the appetite.

That made me burst out laughing!!

What a coup it would be if this happens.

Something which crossed my mind earlier was that people had been saying that Ronaldinho would not want to play under Kean, but doesn't Kean speak Portuguese(the language of Brazil) therefore Ronaldinho may be able to communicate with Kean better than most mangers in this division and vice versa which might help.

The most recent quotes on this whole subject are about to come out from the chairlady, good old Mrs D.

The people who are hunting for old quotes and half-baked denial stories really want to get a grip. Most of the denial stuff os in the local paper who, shall we say, misread the situation.

Wonder how The Sun feel about describing the attempt as 'ludicrous'?

Something which crossed my mind earlier was that people had been saying that Ronaldinho would not want to play under Kean, but doesn't Kean speak Portuguese(the language of Brazil) therefore Ronaldinho may be able to communicate with Kean better than most mangers in this division and vice versa which might help.

Top thinking that, maybe they really have had it planned all along!? :blink:

Archived