BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 4

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't read too much into his lack of Barca A appearances. Just because he's not better than Messi doesn't mean he's bobbins.

and just because he's at Barca doesn't mean he isn't. Let's wait and see, but it's a massive step to make it regular in the PL.

Mind you, at that age I have my doubts.

Thought nicko said NOT Victor Vasquez?

Was this player due in this weekend?

Yeah, that's what he said, but Nicko isn't all-knowing by any accounts (though his input is massively appreciated). Other sources have claimed that we are likely to bring him in.

Cracking winger if kept fit, worth a punt and fits in with what the new owners seem to be looking to do, bringing in younger players with potential, and adding more experienced players on loan. Smart plan really.

Yep he is at an age where he has to be playing. Not young anymore. Guardiola wanted to decide this season whether he can stay in the squad or not, but injuries have hit him throughout his career.

But he "had" the potential to be someone special. Considering the way things were, Im guessing that the ability has never reached that level.

From a scout when asked for his opinion on Vazquez and Rochina, I'm sure he won't mind his opinion being shared on here.

Victor Vazquez was out injured for a year in 2009 set him back.But now he wants 1st team football.And isn't going to get it at Barcelona,as that Messi fella is hard to displace.Contract is out in 5 months,so we can pick him up on the cheap.

Guardiola believes he is good enough to play in the Barcelona first team,so that says it all.

Been told Almeria are keen for Vazquez.

Has a hard shot from range and great technical skills which all Barcelona players have to have,other wise they are out on their ear.

Usually plays as a left winger,but can play as striker or midfielder.

Is known to always put in a shift,meant to be a thinker on and off the pitch.Is a clean living lad and keeps himself out of trouble.

Coaches at Barcelona thought he was a better player than Fabregas when at the 15-16 year old range.

The other fella is the dogs ###### too.Haven't seen much of him though.

Why don't you ask your mates inside the Rovers Hughesy?

Because I dont tend to speak to them EVERY day with the hope there is something negative to put on here about our new owners like some.

Why dont you go and ask Uncle Syed? And while your at it, ask him why the community trust that your source said had been shut down is still running as normal 3 months later? :rolleyes:

Just been reading Kean post match comments and on jones transfer stating that:

"Then we can look and assess the injuries that are coming back and if they're coming back then that's fantastic, if not then we might add another one."

So we are looking for possibly one more singing only?

"Then we can look and assess the injuries that are coming back and if they're coming back then that's fantastic, if not then we might add another one."

If that is the case, then I wonder why he is flying over to India?

Not the full quote...

"We've got initial paperwork for Jermaine. If we can push that through in the early part of next week then that'll be a great signing for us," he told Sky Sports.

"There was a signing that almost happened on Friday that went backwards a little bit.

"So if we can get that back on track, I'm confident that will happen, that will be another two in.

He then went on to say about the injuries and possibly bringing in another...

Possibly another 3 inc Jones.

Not the full quote...

"We've got initial paperwork for Jermaine. If we can push that through in the early part of next week then that'll be a great signing for us," he told Sky Sports.

"There was a signing that almost happened on Friday that went backwards a little bit.

"So if we can get that back on track, I'm confident that will happen, that will be another two in.

He then went on to say about the injuries and possibly bringing in another...

Possibly another 3 inc Jones.

He really does tell it how it is doesn't he? For a Premier League manager anyway.

Victor Vazquez was out injured for a year in 2009 set him back.But now he wants 1st team football.And isn't going to get it at Barcelona,as that Messi fella is hard to displace.Contract is out in 5 months,so we can pick him up on the cheap.

Guardiola believes he is good enough to play in the Barcelona first team,so that says it all.

Been told Almeria are keen for Vazquez.

Has a hard shot from range and great technical skills which all Barcelona players have to have,other wise they are out on their ear.

Usually plays as a left winger,but can play as striker or midfielder.

Is known to always put in a shift,meant to be a thinker on and off the pitch.Is a clean living lad and keeps himself out of trouble.

Coaches at Barcelona thought he was a better player than Fabregas when at the 15-16 year old range.

The other fella is the dogs ###### too.Haven't seen much of him though.

Victor Vasquez sounds like a player we should be trying for. And is Rochina really !@#$? If so, I'm surprised Kean is interested. I have to believe there is something there as Kean does not strike me as type to throw money away.

He really does tell it how it is doesn't he? For a Premier League manager anyway.

Kean is a breathe of fresh air in many ways.

Victor Vasquez sounds like a player we should be trying for. And is Rochina really !@#$? If so, I'm surprised Kean is interested. I have to believe there is something there as Kean does not strike me as type to throw money away.

Kean is a breathe of fresh air in many ways.

You've misunderstood the post - the scout says hes the dogs ********, rhymes with betty swallocks

the bee's knees as you were

Archived