BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chump or Champ?

I like the current 4-1-2-1-2 formation we're currently playing, I feel both new signings could fit in well and with the form of Hoillett and Ollson especially were onto a winner.

GAV

About an hour ago, l got a phone call

from an associate in Chile.

Big opportunity.

Platinum.

l could use a little Cash maybe £2000, you’d double you money in a month

If it works out GREAT, if not I’ll make sure you get your money back.

I’ll e-mail you the second I get there too

You in?

I once gave £30 to a hysterical 15 year old girl that had missed her last bus home from the city centre (get your laughing gear round that, S15!). Felt a right mug when I sobered up the next day but at least I knew she lived as far away as she said she did because I had to talk some local taxi driver into guilt tripping one of his black hack counterparts into lowering the fare to £30! :lol:

In short, Gav - champ! :tu:

defo champ fella, i myself have been in that position and no one helped me, over the years this country has lost its community spirit and i would say 90% are all for me me me. But it is heart warming to still see acts of kindness like urs. :tu:

CHAMP :tu:

Hi it's xxx from the Blackburn game, little late with this msg but we got to train station for £5 and got the 11:30 train at night, got home for about 1:30 in morning and had to be in college the next day for 8:30, haha told u I would mail you what happened, u didn't think I would

After todays display thats made our night :tu:

Archived