BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Birmingham City 9th April 2011

• Backroom

I like the look of the team, emerton was our worst player last week so pedersen coming in for him is good and Dunn playing of RSC could work well.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MGP only in the side for set pieces, he offers pretty much nothing else and has shown to be a liability on numerous occasions this season. Disappointed to see him come back into the side.

Dunny back in the side, playing with 10 men unless he is really up for it fit and in form. Lot resting on his shoulders today.

No Niko either - our top scorer with 6 goals in like 15 starts in all competitions, a complete joke.

Not happy with the side being put out or the changes. We will probably win 3-0 now though after saying it.

It looks like these rumours of Niko going AWOL might just be true, poor lad, as for Givet if he's not playing because of a £250,000 legal problem with the club then I've lost all respect for him, he's let the the club, his team mates and the fans down, £250,000 is peanuts to a footballer

Do you really think Givet has said he wont play? This dispute has been ongoing for months.

Do you think Niko has said he wont play?

I'd say it's quite the opposite I bet they're both raring to play especially Niko. And as for Givet I think that if he said he's not playing then the hype this week is just utterly stupid on Steve Kean's part. In my opinion there may have been a last minute complication with Givet and Niko is being frozen out by Kean completely and utterly undeservedly I bet the lad is sick.

Why Santa Cruz. Why. Paid ridiculous amounts of money to sit at home or do nothing on the field. The only short period in his life where he was a footballer he jumped ship and left us for the dead at the first opportunity. And now we're still playing (and paying) him.

I don't think there's a footballer player I have less respect for than this man.

Why Santa Cruz. Why. Paid ridiculous amounts of money to sit at home or do nothing on the field. The only short period in his life where he was a footballer he jumped ship and left us for the dead at the first opportunity. And now we're still playing (and paying) him.

I don't think there's a footballer player I have less respect for than this man.

15 mins gone and RSC is playing VERY badly

RSC has started poorly, but for me the worst performance has come from the referee - missed some absolutely blatent decisions, including David Hoilett being snapped in half right on the edge of their box...

Archived