BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Birmingham City 9th April 2011

• Backroom

Starting to feel nervous now, losing is almost unthinkable but I can't remember what it's like to win!

I'm just listening to the Final Countdown to get me hyped

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know whether it's the glorious weather or the after effects of the alcohol consumed last night but I just can't see us not winning today. So confident with the 'gut feel' that there's money going on a Rovers' win.

Excited and nervous about today's game. Just having a beer and a bacon butty hehe. Going to the match with my dad which is usually a good sign! God I hope we sing and sing and sing...even if we go behind.

Predicting a 2-1. Junior and Dunn.

• Backroom

Excited and nervous about today's game. Just having a beer and a bacon butty hehe. Going to the match with my dad which is usually a good sign! God I hope we sing and sing and sing...even if we go behind.

Predicting a 2-1. Junior and Dunn.

That's a good point, all hope looked lost against Blackpool but we got back into it, it's imperative the fans stay on side for this one and play our part even if we do go behind.

Nervous isn't the word. I never enjoy these pressure games, unless we go 3-0 I'll be stressed all match. Feels worse than V.E. Day, I hope this game is more easily won!

Nice day for it, time for a few beers and then cheer on the lads!

What will be, will be.

Please can you give me some of what you've been consuming!

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Samba ©, Nelsen, Olsson, Hoilett, J. Jones, P. Jones, Pedersen, Dunn, Santa Cruz.

Subs: Bunn (GK), Emerton, Rochina, Benjani, Roberts, Hanley, Diouf.

BIRMINGHAM: Foster, Carr ©, Bowyer, Johnson, Ridgewell, Larsson, Gardner, Phillips, Jerome, Ferguson, Parnaby.

Subs: Doyle (GK), Murphy, Derbyshire, Fahey, Hleb, Mutch, Davies.

Givet not played after all that talk during the week? And Niko officially shunted out? I mean Benjani, really? REALLY?

Formica continues his visit of England...

We cant afford to have beefs with some of our key players when we are fighting for survival.

Agreed.. Kalinic must have had some kind of falling out with Kean I can see absolutely no reason why he has deserved to be dropped. He might not be everyones cup of tea but in my opinion he always gives 110% and is pure quality at holding up the ball. Glad to see Morten back in the team, gives us some danger from set pieces and there's always that odd chance/hope he might come up with something special

Givet not played after all that talk during the week? And Niko officially shunted out? I mean Benjani, really? REALLY?

Formica continues his visit of England...

We cant afford to have beefs with some of our key players when we are fighting for survival.

Perfect post, mate !

4 strikers on the bench, no Niko....

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Samba ©, Nelsen, Olsson, Hoilett, J. Jones, P. Jones, Pedersen, Dunn, Santa Cruz.

Subs: Bunn (GK), Emerton, Rochina, Benjani, Roberts, Hanley, Diouf.

BIRMINGHAM: Foster, Carr ©, Bowyer, Johnson, Ridgewell, Larsson, Gardner, Phillips, Jerome, Ferguson, Parnaby.

Subs: Doyle (GK), Murphy, Derbyshire, Fahey, Hleb, Mutch, Davies.

Don't like the look of that team ! Needless changes from what we all think is our best side. Playing Pedersen is like starting with 10. Very strange why neither Givet or Kalinic are even on the bench !

Niko & Givet's days look numbered. Clearly off-the-field issues with those two.

Not a bad looking team. Hopefully Pedersen will pull his finger out after being dropped, and Dunn can link-up with Roque in attack.

Archived