BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Birmingham City 9th April 2011

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Brum used to run out to Mr Blue Sky, or am I imagining that?

Yep, I think it still plays shortly before the players come out at St Andrews.

Huge game. Givet at left back and Olsson replaces Emerton on the wing. Dunn in for Nzonzi. J.Jones at DM with P. Jones but with license to roam. Santa retains place. Hoilett is the key.

Quite simply its Birmingham at home. We lose and frankly we dont deserve to stay up.

Reasonably optimistic, however I have a nagging concern regarding Bentley if he's fit.

It'll be an interesting reception if he or Derbyshire get involved in sending us down.....

I've listened to it about 12 times this morning, and it is pretty close to being a perfect pop song. OT, but The Move are also a vastly underrated band, as I guess ELO are.

As were The Idle Race before them!

Why is Benjani the only one ever underlined?!

Tomorrow is surely a test of Kean's tactical nouse - no idea what XI he'll pick.

Will Givet be back to LB with Olsson at LW - if so what impact would that have on Junior who seems to excel coming in off the left wing - not sure he's half as effective playing on the right.

Not nervous, for once.

Win at all costs - same passion and heart as last Saturday please.

Having a change and sitting in the JW upper for this one. Bringing the daughter and wife along in their nice new shirts.

64aed8ee.jpg

Just hope little one manages to last 90 minutes without getting really bored and throwing her toys at people.

Feeling unbelievably nervous about this one.

Cannot see past the result being a draw but a win for them if they score first.

0-0

evry silver lining has a cloud

:P

by the way

Only Wigan have scored fewer Premier League goals than City this season

wow i ended up with 11 tickets for the game :s

i bought tickets for lower jack walker after the blackpool game, and rovers then sent the kids two free tickets each for the family stand as well, doh.

Saying that the mrs doesnt like heights at all, so guess it will be back in the library walker stand for saturday :)

Ill be the one with the loud kids upsetting all the sleeping old codgers that come for a good nap

wow i ended up with 11 tickets for the game :s

i bought tickets for lower jack walker after the blackpool game, and rovers then sent the kids two free tickets each for the family stand as well, doh.

Saying that the mrs doesnt like heights at all, so guess it will be back in the library walker stand for saturday :)

Ill be the one with the loud kids upsetting all the sleeping old codgers that come for a good nap

My grandparents sit there, and are in their eighties but definitely more engaged, vocal and sing more than some of the younger people I've seen at Ewood :P

Enjoy :)

Archived