BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Under 21s

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that Derby keeper for England looked pretty decent...

Frankie played alright didn't have a great deal to do. Wiill be good for him going to derby, it'd be a long wait for him to get into Rovers team.

I think Jones will be better than both to be honest. Really he has been utterly sensational, and I don't think that assessment is overly biased. He marked Drogba out of the game on his debut for god's sake and has been our best player on the pitch in the majority of his appearances last season.

That he is a phenomenal talent is backed up by the fact all the top six want him. When was the last time that happened to a young English player? Rooney?

He will be as good if not better than both, Ferdinand has never been a top defender, yes, he can play and can defend, top defender no, Jones is a real defender of the Hendry type but with the added bonus of being able to power through from defence, similar to a certain CB at Barca.

Frankie played alright didn't have a great deal to do. Wiill be good for him going to derby, it'd be a long wait for him to get into Rovers team.

I hope we didnt blow the chance of having a local lad playing for England in the near future.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/14/frank-fielding-england-under-21s?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29

Apart from a crucial cock-up when the ball bounced and he missed it - do that in the champions league and you will soon be getting dropped.

In the dead rubber games against MSK Zillina that he'll be playing I don't think it will matter.

What saddo sits in on a sat nite watching denmark u21s play. You lot need to get out more

Strange comment, people may just fancy staying in and watching a bit of footy?

What saddo sits in on a sat nite watching denmark u21s play. You lot need to get out more

Football fans?

After going out last night in Clitheroe I think it's fair to say I'd have rather have watched the game.

Archived