BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Non-Rovers Transfers

Glenn

I've always thought Bruce was completely out of his depth when it comes to the transfer market.

If I were Wickham I'd stay put at Ipswich rather than go to Sunderland. But then if I were Wickham I'd do anything rather than go to Sunderland. Don't like them, have never liked them (nearest rival club when i was growing up in Normanby) and then they have Bruce as manager.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I havent seen anything of him, he also struggled to get in the failure of the U21 team

Pearce not picking you is no miscredit.

What bits I saw of Ipswich, he looked uncontainable at that level- he is big and skillful and could run through any opposition's defense.

• Backroom

I've seen quite a bit of Wickham.

For his age he is outstanding - he's unusually strong for a boy his age, which is a huge advantage and defenders can't bully him off the ball. He's powerful, got good pace and a decent shot on him.

His technique still isn't the best and his decision-making is often suspect. It doesn't get picked up on so much in the Championship but it would get picked up in the Premier League.

Almost all Ipswich fans would take £13m for him in a second.

Gardner from Brum to Sunderland for around 5 million, not seen much of him, good potential signing for Sunderland?

Tidy player, neat passer and scores the odd goal, good signing for £5 million.

apparently big transfer news going to be posted by the mirror at 1 am on there site regarding arsenal, do you think it has anything to do with samba ?

Supposedly its that Barca have made a FINAL bid of 39M for Fabregas.

apparently big transfer news going to be posted by the mirror at 1 am on there site regarding arsenal, do you think it has anything to do with samba ?

Fabregas probably

Shame would of liked Pav at ewood, but not at that price. What is it with spurs? How do they end up getting just as much as they payed for a player, who barely got a look in at the club, it is not as if he is in his early/mid twenties either?!

If kalanic played for spurs and wasn't getting a look in, they would probably be able to sell him for 6-8 million! We'd be lucky to get 3.5 for him!

What is it with spurs? How do they end up getting just as much as they payed for a player, who barely got a look in at the club, it is not as if he is in his early/mid twenties either?!

Because they've got football's equivalent of this guy managing the club.

PF-Del-Boy_1235471c.jpg

Archived