SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Non-Rovers Transfers

Glenn

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: at the Carson pic.

So Young has gone officially, but you'll all know that already.

United are strengthening. Some potentially good players going in. Will be interested to see how Young performs with red nose ordering him around. He'll surely improve when it comes to work rate which can only be good, and the extra help from referees might make him close to lethal.

My Utd fan friends aren't convinced but I think they will be singing his praises soon enough.

Yup, I know a Utd fan who doesn't think he's any improvement on what they're already got.

Latest on the goalkeeper merry-go-round is Foster to Villa when the heat over Big Eck's defection has died down a bit, and Sorensen to West Ham. Leaves Birmingham and West Brom looking for first choice keepers.

Nicko story - United moving for Thiago. Not sure about the "shock swoop" headline - Fergie signing a young player who looks decent is about par for the course this summer.

Thiago is this year's big star of an under 21 tournament. Previous big stars in U21 competition have included Maceo Rigters and Ryan Babel.

Personally I havent seen anything of him, he also struggled to get in the failure of the U21 team

Its absolute madness Hughesy, madness.

Does Jones price still look as good? I still think that this inflated English player price is ludicrous, and what the hell is with Bruce throwing around this amount of money?

• Backroom

£13M ... crazy. They've paid more for Wickham than they paid for Gyan ffs.

Wickham's good, but he's not premiership quality yet. I hope Sunderland loan him straight back to Ipswich for the upcoming season, because throwing him straight into their first team could do more harm than good to his development at this point.

He'll be disappointed, as he was waiting for Arsenal or Liverpool to make a move.

Archived