BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rumour: Venky's To Sell?

We're heading for the championship OBLIVION now, of that I'm certain. I just cannot believe how thick these people are. They may as well just take a hatchet to the boardroom and finish the job off good and proper because they are wrecking this club.

Amended for you Bryan. I truly see this as the beginning of the end for BRFC. Unfortunately I don't think Venkeys will necessarily lose financially but we could well be left with no club.

If somebody else buys us then my opinion may change but who the hell will they find to off load us to when Rothschilds tried for 4 years and only managed to come up with this shower and two other potless chancers from the Indian sub-continent.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly Black burn did not deserve to be hounded out. Glenn has had him checked him out but that is not enough for some people- playground bullies springs to mind.

The world will still be spinning whether he's on here or not imy. Lots of people on here get rounded on but don't take their bat and ball home in a hissy girly fit.... apart from our resident hack of course but even he keeps coming back. A term you and black burn may not be familair with but which is used widely around here and applies perfectly is mardarse.

Plus don't forget we had a good buffer of points from Allardyce before things got dismantled, yet we only just survived by the skin of our teeth.

We've already lost Jones (plus the other Jones), I'm just hoping for some good news on Hoilett. Plus the Samba thing has gone quiet.

btw.... THFC currently pushing hardest for Samba I'm lead to believe.

If to be believed, its quite a good article, but to be honest, they really need to start backing up their claims about money before the season starts.

if the interview is true and honest, it explains alot about him directly addressing the rumour mill which is currently in overdrive and hostile towards Venkys.

good for them for giving an interview, its a small step in the right direction, they just need to continue to traverse that path with some signings that actively improve the team, and not just supplement the existing team

Thre's an old saying..... If someone lies to me once and I believe it then it's their fault. If the same person lies to me again and I believe it it's my own bloody fault.

The Venkey mob couldn't lie straight in bed and personally until I am convinced othewise I'm not prepared to believe a single word they say.

If there's any more proof needed that Venky's are trying to do things on the (very) cheap, then this is it.

I've already proposed that arte et labore should be replaced with 'ees betta ees cheepa'. Much more relevent and we hear it far far more in Blackburn nowadays than anything in latin.

The world will still be spinning whether he's on here or not imy. Lots of people on here get rounded on but don't take their bat and ball home in a hissy girly fit.... apart from our resident hack of course but even he keeps coming back. A term you and black burn may not be familair with but which is used widely around here and applies perfectly is mardarse.

The guy was rounded on because he was... sharing an opinion. It was too much for some to cope with that he was positive. Eloquent and well written measured responses without a hint of being disrespectful to anyone, you could learn a few things. :P

Black burn has only gone ONCE thus the term 'mardarse' is probably incorrect.

Really? Great community spirit. How does that effect anyones comment or opinion. I personally joined this site as I heard it was more active then the official boards plus the members on here are more friendly. From what I have seen there are genuinely nice people around this place but there are one too many people like yourself who post stupid unnecessary comments towards new members. End of the day its irrelevant when someone joined the site and to call anyone out on that basis makes you look the fool.

I think he's on your side, bud!

Still time to save face though with a quick...

homer_simpson_doh_02_feature.gif

I've already proposed that arte et labore should be replaced with 'ees betta ees cheepa'. Much more relevent and we hear it far far more in Blackburn nowadays than anything in latin.

Another example of your racial intolerance and generalising all the time when it comes to ethnics. However as your an "old school member" the admins will ignore it as they always do with your sly digs at all things non English.

They did of course give him a nice new contract back in January - wouldn't you say nice things ?

The guy has integrity, lots of it.

If he said bad things about the owners you would be probably say 'look at what the club captain said things must be bad'

Uplifting interview and I decide to trust Ryan Nelsen more than all the insiders that the players are happy and we should be patient.

I would agree with tis. Nelsen is excellent leader for the team and has been great player for us since Hughes bought him in.

Nelsen loves the club and hopefully he will remain at the club after he has retired as a coach then maybe manager.

They did of course give him a nice new contract back in January - wouldn't you say nice things ?

If you can't take some heart from what he said then honestly I don't know what more you want.

Maybe there is little pleasing you.

Very encouraging interview also think at the moment its proves me right for holding my judgement and all the negative extremists should be patient.

I was very worried about wasting money on average players so the right time will come.

Keep the faith.

Nelsen describing the new owners as "fantastic" does not tie-in with everything we've witnessed.

I agree, Nelsen is one of the better guys in football, however, IMO, he's got this one badly wrong and has possibly, IMO, been intoxicated by his new contract.

What does it take for YOU to say nice things?

I look for common traits in all people, whether business, social or family. Show humility, integrity, loyalty and you wont go far wrong.

Lets be honest he is not going to come out and say, "these owners I work for are really a bunch of tosers" At the end of the day they are paying his wages - if the cheque does not bounce.

He is also in India at this moment. Nothing at all can be read into such interviews - good or bad - with regards to the owners - no matter who gives these interviews, players, manager etc etc.

Archived