BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(S) Dame N'Doye

Torgeir

I don't think we can afford him either. I know he's been scoring in the Danish league and Copenhagen are a good side. I think he'll be an improvement on what we currently have but:

a) can we afford him?

B) shouldn't we be after someone more proven from a better league?

c) if he's that good then why isn't FC Köln, where his former manager Ståle Solbakken just started his new job, buying him?

I don't think we can afford him either. I know he's been scoring in the Danish league and Copenhagen are a good side. I think he'll be an improvement on what we currently have but:

a) can we afford him?

c) if he's that good then why isn't FC Köln, where his former manager Ståle Solbakken just started his new job, buying him?

One thing I'm 100% certain of regarding this bloke is that he's @#/?.

Trust me, if we're pipping the might of Saudi Arabia's top sides to get his signature he has to be.

One thing I'm 100% certain of regarding this bloke is that he's @#/?.

Trust me, if we're pipping the might of Saudi Arabia's top sides to get his signature he has to be.

That is just a brainless post,he played champions league football last season,scores goals and makes goals what more do you want.any way he will cost 6 mil plus so it probably isn't going to happen.

not worth it, not close to being worth 6 mill. the difference in league standard is huge.

he plays for the only danish club, that has money to spend and as a result dominates the league. He doesnt excel in one specific area and will need supply to get his goals.

I think he relies on decent service but providing we can bring in a GOOD central midfielder then maybe we can offer him that.

I agree but didn't Mrs D say we will sign some good defenders and strikers.Scott Parker has been linked with no one why is that?

a) can we afford him?

Fc Köln or Cologne if you want don't have the cash. They are stripped for cash. That's why he isn't going to sign for them.

not worth it, not close to being worth 6 mill. the difference in league standard is huge.

he plays for the only danish club, that has money to spend and as a result dominates the league. He doesnt excel in one specific area and will need supply to get his goals.

Dang.. have you seen much of him? I notice your from Denmark.. two friends of mine out there both say he is pretty good.

Certainly scores but also gets his fair share of assists as well and is a half decent free kick taker he also had some very good games in the CL.

I agree but didn't Mrs D say we will sign some good defenders and strikers.Scott Parker has been linked with no one why is that?

take anything mrs D says with a pinch of salt unfortunately.......

Dang.. have you seen much of him? I notice your from Denmark.. two friends of mine out there both say he is pretty good.

Certainly scores but also gets his fair share of assists as well and is a half decent free kick taker he also had some very good games in the CL.

fc copenhagen is without a doubt the best danish team, so he has the luxury of great service and alot of chances. He is a good player, but i doubt he will cope with the epl.

By danish standards he is a really strong targetman, who not only scores, but also brings others into play. He has the upperhand physically against danish defenders, but they are in general not that strong physically. So i fear his best attributes will be negated, by the quicker and much stronger centerbacks, that the Epl brings to the table.

put kalinic and roberts in this copenhagen side and they would do well too and do double digits in goals.

a lot of danish clubs have economical problems and are really looking to use their own talents, so our league isnt that good, when compared to the big ones. There is a huge gap, between our league and Epl. Imo danish/super league players in general, are much better suited for a country like holland and then step up, if thats a succes. In his case, germany might also be suitable but as previous stated, i fear his best attributes will be negated by what the epl brings.

He, along with utaka, are the leagues best strikers and they both are better and should be playing at a higher level. So i wouldnt completely write ndoye off. He might have a greater potential, but as things stands, he isnt worth 6 mill pounds.

veevs, any player can look good in that league. Put benjani in there and he would score 30 goals a season. Talking of benjani, i really dont think this guy would be any improvement on him let alone our other strikers. You have to remember also that mama diouf scored bucket loads of goals in norway and i dont think anyone would fork out good money for him.

Blackburn will have to pay a staggering £8.5million to sign FC Copenhagen striker Dame N’Doye

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Blackburn-told-must-pay-8-5m-FC-Copenhagen-striker-Dame-N-Doye-whose-50k-a-week-wage-demands-would-make-him-highest-earner-article761886.html#ixzz1RSZ4zYRU

• Backroom

It is staggering but to be honest I'm past believing anything I read in the papers this summer with regards to transfers, we have to just wait and see what happens.

Archived