BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Long-Serving Doctors Leave The Club

Guest Wen Y Hu

It has all become a bit of a joke, but there is little we can do. I am therefore reminding myself that I have a lot of confidence in our players at this level. With the right man guiding them we can be a match for anyone, especially at home and remaining in the PL is all that matters until things make sense again and settle down.

So when is the right man to guide them coming?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another 3 off the wage bill. Wonder if Venkys will start replacing any of these staff? I know they're trying to make as much money as possible before they naff off but even the most naieve of our fans will eventually see through them before the escape act is completed if they carry on at this rate.

they havent sacked them ?

batty has gone to head up city's medical department. if you knew what i know about what he was doing in austria.. then you wouldnt be whinging or upset about him going! he HAD to be sent home.. cos his conduct sparked fights!

they havent sacked them ?

batty has gone to head up city's medical department. if you knew what i know about what he was doing in austria.. then you wouldnt be whinging or upset about him going! he HAD to be sent home.. cos his conduct sparked fights!

What about the other 2? Let me guess, one had sampled Mrs Desai's make-up bag without asking and the other was suspected of goading Kean into a drunken offroad car race up Pendle Hill. Yeah glad these trouble makers are gone, you know I met Samba once and he told me he hates pre-season training so if the chicken chokers rack up another sweet £10m on him you can use that damning evidence to make out its an excellent, positive move.

Zac'. I just removed your post and a reply to it. Nothing wrong with it per se, but I'd prefer if you could start the last part with "I believe" or "I have heard" or something, 'cos it's pretty libellous if not true otherwise (and as I'm not in Austria, it's kinda hard to know for sure)

thanks, glenn will do! i wouldnt post anything that could harm this board!

I have heard.. allegedly that phil batty nipped in and took the city head of medicine roll, from under the noses of someone that he has known for over 10 years.

i have also heard his conduct in austria led to fights and scuffles involving players, staff and medical staff alike.

i have heard he was allegedly wandering round the training camp singing man city songs, which led to the fights and him being sent home in disgrace.

Zac'. I just removed your post and a reply to it. Nothing wrong with it per se, but I'd prefer if you could start the last part with "I believe" or "I have heard" or something, 'cos it's pretty libellous if not true otherwise (and as I'm not in Austria, it's kinda hard to know for sure)

did all that, but since removed again. its all 100% truth!

Your incorrect Zacc and I know that for an absolute fact.

We are a running joke at the moment and Venkys are ripping us apart without having an utter clue in relation to what they are doing.

Your incorrect Zacc and I know that for an absolute fact.

We are a running joke at the moment and Venkys are ripping us apart without having an utter clue in relation to what they are doing.

this has nothing to do with the owners. its career decisions.

heard this directly with my own ears. from a senior member of rovers staff.. and id trust my info as isnt usually incorrect.

my brother has dated his daughter for 8 years.

heard this directly with my own ears. from a senior member of rovers staff.. and id trust my info as isnt usually incorrect.

Strange though that we are losing our staff and career decisions or not, bigger and better clubs are taking them, this suggests something is not right at the club as I can tell you of two more seriously considering their futures at Rovers, as it was put to me, 'its absolute chaos at the moment'

We managed to keep these people for many years and I do know that they were quite content at Rovers up to Venkys buying the club!

Strange though that we are losing our staff and career decisions or not, bigger and better clubs are taking them, this suggests something is not right at the club as I can tell you of two more seriously considering their futures at Rovers, as it was put to me, 'its absolute chaos at the moment'

We managed to keep these people for many years and I do know that they were quite content at Rovers up to Venkys buying the club!

we managed to keep the medical staff by default.. I HAVE HEARD...city sacked hughes when they were nearing the end of contract discussions with a member of the medical staff a few years ago.

people will always go for more responsibilty, higher profile and more money.

its the underhand way in which this was done which irks me!

nothing to do with the owners or any1 else.

It's quite obvious Zacc, that a lot of the staff, including John Williams and Tom Finn, see their careers elsewhere. You could take any individual that's left and say it's just one of those things, - but when so many, who have been happy at the club for some time, have left in so short a time?

we managed to keep the medical staff by default.. I HAVE HEARD...city sacked hughes when they were nearing the end of contract discussions with a member of the medical staff a few years ago.

people will always go for more responsibilty, higher profile and more money.

its the underhand way in which this was done which irks me!

nothing to do with the owners or any1 else.

Rumours of another senior member of the medical staff may be about to leave. Seems strange that we keep these people for years until our new owners arrive.

It's quite obvious Zacc, that a lot of the staff, including John Williams and Tom Finn, see their careers elsewhere. You could take any individual that's left and say it's just one of those things, - but when so many, who have been happy at the club for some time, have left in so short a time?

i suggest you read my other post den, and parson ;) its clearly explaned in there!

Rumours of another senior member of the medical staff may be about to leave. Seems strange that we keep these people for years until our new owners arrive.

the only strange thing is that idiots blame the owners for everything. they even change facts and history just to shovel more s*it on them!

the only strange thing is that idiots blame the owners for everything. they even change facts and history just to shovel more s*it on them!

I'm sorry, but obviously being an idiot, I'm not sure how this answers my point about how we seem to be losing a fair number of staff since this lot took over. I don't believe John Williams or Tom Finn left for career advancement and I'm sure Andrew Pincher didn't go for those reasons.

With a matter of weeks before the season starts our medical team and administration set up seems remarkably thin.

Archived