BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who is roverinsider?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a handful of people on here spell Ryan Nelsen's name as Nelson :rolleyes:

I know a few people think he's on the money, but his information often comes second or 3rd hand for me, he's not mentioned anything that hasn't been passed around this site already.

So zac is nicko ?

No idea to be honest Ste B - doubt it, they have totally different writing styles and Zac bites a bit quicker than Nicko.

It may just be a case, becuase the staff and squad are in Hong Kong, that Zacs, Nickos, et als contacts are actually our there as well, and they aren`t gettign their usual news snippets of info

I was merely pointign out, that the people ITK have stopped posting in teh last 2-3 days all at teh same time, and this is pretty much the same time frame for Roversinsider, so maybe they are connected somehow - the rabbit hole deepens

His tweets contradict each other and just relay what is said on here. How does he have so many followers? I'm particularly enjoying the following:

1. New line of finance secured

2. Kalinic deal hit a snag

3. Only money available is from the Kalinic deal.

One response to that:

What?

So According to him we only have 6million but yet we have mad a 3million bid for a DM and a 2.5million bid for CB and unless the the other 2 bids we are waiting to hear on must be £250k each, the guy talks absolute @#/?.

So According to him we only have 6million but yet we have mad a 3million bid for a DM and a 2.5million bid for CB and unless the the other 2 bids we are waiting to hear on must be £250k each, the guy talks absolute @#/?.

...or the situation changes every day.

Eh?

Have you been on holiday for eight weeks?

I think imy9 is right. Nowt's happened since Jones took the poisoned chalice.

There were no buyers for the club.

We haven't sold Samba or anyone else.

We do have money. The banks haven't foreclosed.

We are buying some decent players.

The players morale is good.

Kean is still the manager.

In fact none of the negative crap has come to fruition. All that angst has been a waste of time - like it is every year at this time.

Eh?

Have you been on holiday for eight weeks?

Been here mate and have read through all the rubbish being pushed on here.

If you have not been on this MB and have just come back, we are on the verge of signing a number of players (for money), Samba is still here and the apparent "bank issue" does not seem to be an issue at all.

Roverinsider seems to change position as often as you.. same people? ;)

I think imy9 is right. Nowt's happened since Jones took the poisoned chalice.

There were no buyers for the club.

We haven't sold Samba or anyone else.

We do have money. The banks haven't foreclosed.

We are buying some decent players.

The players morale is good.

Kean is still the manager.

In fact none of the negative crap has come to fruition. All that angst has been a waste of time - like it is every year at this time.

Summed up better than me Tony!

I was merely pointign out, that the people ITK have stopped posting in teh last 2-3 days all at teh same time, and this is pretty much the same time frame for Roversinsider, so maybe they are connected somehow - the rabbit hole deepens

Perhaps there is nothing to post about...... or should we work on the assumption that zac is nicko's son and roverinsider is nicko's missus?

Personally I take what zaccarias says with a pinch of salt given his ludicrous stance up until a few weeks ago. Nicko can never be trusted again after he became Kentaro/SK's PR arm in January. As for roverinsider fraid I don't do social networks.

Bidding means nowt. You can bid for two houses or 3 or 4 or 10 etc even though you only want to buy one.

Archived