BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who is roverinsider?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been speed reading on here recently. The number of people supposedly in the know has been increasing as fast as my willingness to give credibility to any of them has been decreasing (in line with my overall interest in BRFC sorry to say). However I vaguely rem seeing the name roverinsider which is odd cos now according to the member search facility there is no trace of him ever existing on here. Have I missed something? Has he/she contribured anything of interest? Has he/she had or is likely to have any influence on events at ewood?

Been speed reading on here recently. The number of people supposedly in the know has been increasing as fast as my willingness to give credibility to any of them has been decreasing (in line with my overall interest in BRFC sorry to say). However I vaguely rem seeing the name roverinsider which is odd cos now according to the member search facility there is no trace of him ever existing on here. Have I missed something? Has he/she contribured anything of interest? Has he/she had or is likely to have any influence on events at ewood?

Are you thinking of Roversider?

However I vaguely rem seeing the name roverinsider which is odd cos now according to the member search facility there is no trace of him ever existing on here.

Theno there have been several members with similar names. I did think the same as you at one point but now believe it's just a confusion between similar member names. Which makes it worthwhile having something distinctive.

I can't see what it matters really as to who this person is. I don't know who zaccaius, BomBom, Black Burn or glen9mullavant (?) are and I'm afraid I can't compare the accuracy of their respective comments against what actually happens in real life. None have been around here long whereas Philip I've met and I know who Kamy is though I've never met him, and both have creditable track records. Equally we have members like GAV who although I don't necessarily agree with their view have been knocking around here for a very long time just as you have..........................

I can't see what it matters really as to who this person is. I don't know who zaccaius, BomBom, Black Burn or glen9mullavant (?) are and I'm afraid I can't compare the accuracy of their respective comments against what actually happens in real life.

you put me in that esteemed company ?? what!!!! :lol:

nothing i say actually happens in real life! :P

as for the friends comment, modes.. :lol::P i prefer to have actual conversations with my friends, any1 who's not in my phonebook, cant be a friend. IMO ;)

as for the friends comment, modes.. :lol::P i prefer to have actual conversations with my friends, any1 who's not in my phonebook, cant be a friend. IMO ;)

Uhhh what do you think a messageboard is then and what are you doing on it?

• Backroom

It's nicko I think , they've both been awfully quiet today

There's no way it's Nicko imo. He'd not gain anything from doing it.

Chances are the guy waits for Nicko to post before posting his own stuff, hence why if Nicko is quiet his tweets decrease.

you put me in that esteemed company ?? what!!!! :lol:

nothing i say actually happens in real life! :P

I'm very pleased not to be in you phone book then.

Archived