BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Simon Vukcevic (AM)

Tom

Montenegro is part of the European Community. Work permit is automatic.

Members of the EU

It doesnt look like they are members, but potential candidate the same as Serbia. Considering that Petrovic needed a work-permit I guess Vukcevic need the same. On the other hand I think he has played +75% of the national games and therefore would qualify automatically?? Someone enlighten me :)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Members of the EU

It doesnt look like they are members, but potential candidate the same as Serbia. Considering that Petrovic needed a work-permit I guess Vukcevic need the same. On the other hand I think he has played +75% of the national games and therefore would qualify automatically?? Someone enlighten me :)

Yes he has played more than 75% of games..

He should do.. Monte have only been in EUFA since 2007 mind.. not sure if that has any effect but don't think it does.

Vukcevic is a great player at times (without a doubt can turn a game single handed), but from what I know about him he has a few personality issues and his career has been hampered by the fact that he is a little bit selfish in his play, his form is eratic and he is a bit of a fancy dan.

A good friend of mine who follows the league called him a highlights player, those lads who when you watch match highlights who always looks great but in a full match is annonymous for large periods of the game. He also isn't the sort of player who will be happy sitting on the bench, and given the attacking lads we have that is likely to happen.

He also isn't the sort of player who will be happy sitting on the bench, and given the attacking lads we have that is likely to happen.

You're kidding...right? Only Hoilett comes near to this lads ability. He's on a different level to what we already have.

Good player, but I'm not sure if AM is a priority position for us right now?

Never thought I'd hear the day someone said that! :lol:

We've needed an attacking midfielder/playmaker for agesssss. Now we have a couple but they are still untried. You can never have enough in my book, and the club must be making allowances for the other positions.

It looks like Formica will be used more as a 2nd striker.

Vukcevic can play on the left, in the hole or in the middle. Hoilett can be used in the hole, on the right, left or upfront like against Wolves. Gives us a lot of options where players can easily swap over. Also gives us the ability to play a very attacking counter attack team set up as 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1.

With Hoilett, Petrovic, Vukcevic & Formica it also says we should score MANY more goals from midfield.

Never thought I'd hear the day someone said that! :lol:

We've needed an attacking midfielder/playmaker for agesssss. Now we have a couple but they are still untried. You can never have enough in my book, and the club must be making allowances for the other positions.

I guess we realistically only have Formica and Dunn right now, but both are good enough to be starters at the moment. Against Wolves it felt like we had way too many attacking midfielders and a distinct lack of defensive ones!

got to hold onto Samba at all costs. Bring in Nedum Onouha and Wilson, and then have Petrovic and Nzonzi in midfield.

This Lad Vukcevic is top notch, and we are certainly going to get a bargain here. Would love to see him play on the right wing, with Olsson at left wing, but the options and versatility is very good in the squad except in defence.

got to hold onto Samba at all costs. Bring in Nedum Onouha and Wilson, and then have Petrovic and Nzonzi in midfield.

This Lad Vukcevic is top notch, and we are certainly going to get a bargain here. Would love to see him play on the right wing, with Olsson at left wing, but the options and versatility is very good in the squad except in defence.

Dont forget a CF as well Icey. Add this guy with a CB and a CF and there will be more belief that a respectable league position can be attained.

Montenegro most certainly isn't an EU country!

Some very "interesting" politicins who bsically kept the place functioning on cigarette smuggling and mafia work when it was subject to sanction as part of Sebia and Montenegro.

Who's nicked your 'a' key Phillip? :D

Don't think it's a big deal whether it is or isn't in the EU to be honest, he's played 27 times for Montenegro and 5 for the former state of Serbia and Montenegro.

Work permit should not be an issue.

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is too good to be true?? :blink:

Surely something will go wrong..........I mean, this is going TOO smoothly.

Cheer up, this forum has the most negative posters anywhere.

Hopefull these 3-4 new players will cheer some of you doomdayers up :rover:

Archived