BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Simon Vukcevic (AM)

Tom

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Montenegro most certainly isn't an EU country!

Some very "interesting" politicins who bsically kept the place functioning on cigarette smuggling and mafia work when it was subject to sanction as part of Sebia and Montenegro.

Strange then that when I looked up Montenegro's currency it was given as the Euro.

Strange then that when I looked up Montenegro's currency it was given as the Euro.

They are about of the European Moneterian Union yes, but the reason for this is that Montenegro had deutsche mark as their currency - when deutsche mark became euros that also happened i Montenegro.

They are in the same position as Ecuador using the US $.

In other words they use somebody else's currency without being part of that currency politically.

They are in the same position as Ecuador using the US $.

In other words they use somebody else's currency without being part of that currency politically.

You live and learn. Poor sods. Not in the EU but had the sodding Euro inflicted on them. :rolleyes:

Members of the EU

It doesnt look like they are members, but potential candidate the same as Serbia. Considering that Petrovic needed a work-permit I guess Vukcevic need the same. On the other hand I think he has played +75% of the national games and therefore would qualify automatically?? Someone enlighten me :)

He's the all time cap leader I should hope he meets the 75% mark...

• Backroom

Hope this gets confirmed soon, the longer anything goes on the more nervous I get with the summer we've had. I'm amazed they managed to keep the deal so quiet to be honest

Hope this gets confirmed soon, the longer anything goes on the more nervous I get with the summer we've had. I'm amazed they managed to keep the deal so quiet to be honest

I know. With how this summer has been i'm expecting the inevitable. Everything was done bar the 2nd part of his medical so surely it will get done today. I asked Cryer... No reply.

My guess: On plane home, fallen through... Yawn.

P.S. Hope i'm wrong.

Well if your guess is right it can only be that he has failed his medical as all the reports yesterday said the deal was agreed. If he has failed his medical then surely it is right that we don't sign him.

Anyone knows if he was involved in Sporting pre-season? Shouldn't be a problem medically if he was and it will help us in that we would not have to wait for him to build up his fitness.

He didn't play any match in the pre-season but I don't know if he was training with Sporting lisbon or elsewhere.

Archived