BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

######, the ones I mentioned were excellent movies

Watched Street Fighter again the other day, for all it's faults (and Kylie Minogue's horrendous acting) it is one of the few game to movies that stuck pretty much smack bang in line with the game story

Damn right.

Crap story though wasn't it?

my g/f dragged me to spidy last night and ive never been a spidy fan and i thought it was pants ,what was with all the python sketches? and as for over acting when someone croaked it my g/f dug my ribs because i burst out laughing .i thought spidy had entered a gurning comp.

ROLL ON THE PIRATES!!!

I saw Spider-Man 3 last night and I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm a big fan of the series but my expectations were low-I was pleasantly surprised. It's utterly inferior to its predecessors though.

Oh and I think I'm in love with Bryce Dallas Howard...

Edited by Rovermatt

i seen spiderman 3 the other day and i spent more time at the bar than i did in the cinema.

it's not interesting, the special effects were poor and the story line was pathetic. not even the alcohol helped.

roll on the pirates :)

If you honestly thought the special effects were poor, you clearly need to stop drinking. This was easily the best looking Spider-Man film yet. The story had some problems, parts of it felt forced. Some characterizations were way off, particularly Sandman. Venom seemed a bit tacked on really and could have carried a movie as a villain on his own if done right. I was excited that they were putting Gwen Stacy in it but they totally wasted her, a shame. The Parker strut sequence was bizarre but amusing. The jazz/dance scene was lame and seemed really disjointed. And Harry deciding to help Peter after his butler told him he was wrong for hating Spidey was a cop out by the writers. The effects were awesome though and the fights were great. I still enjoyed it.

I went to see Spiderman 3 last night and have to say that I couldnt get out of there fast enough. There were so many holes and mistakes in it I couldnt believe that they didnt pick them up - they were really obvious . It would be wrong for me to rant about the really bad story and bits that I thought were bad because it would spoil it for people that havent seen it.

Lets just say this though. If you start to see Peter Parker dance then you know its not going to get much better.

Jesus H ......

Stallone does look a bit funny though.

I wouldn't say that to his face! Throat ... bare hands ...

Saw the second film on TV a few weeks back and it was a comedy compared to this. Actually, it was a comedy full stop.