BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN OUT!

Results will decide what happens to Steve Kean. He wasn't fired after last season, he wasn't fired after his court case, he wasn't fired after Saturday and according to Andy Cryer has flown somewhere tonight to talk to a transfer target.

Good post Tris. Except I honestly don't believe the bit in bold.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be struggling to believe what I am reading had I not predicted it. The sound of chickens coming home to roost is reaching a crescendo. In this life you nearly always get what you deserve children.

All the "It's not my fault, I was willing to give Ince a chance in the beginning and I hated Allardyce even though he saved us from relegation and I was glad he was sacked cos I thought we'd get a better manager and I hated the Trust too" bleeding hearts on here should form a club. 'The Nobhead club' has a good ring to it and 'Terminal Losers Club' would be accurate too. They should have club lapel badges stating 'I'm a nobhead' or 'Nobheads do it on Facebook', and in years to come they could have a club newsletter and organise future club meetings on alternate sat afternoons through the winter when the Rovers should have been playing.

.... and in the meantime they should all ferk right off and never dare to give their stupid opinions on football and anything related ever again until hell freezes over. You all know who you are, hows your brave new world looking now?

A better club would be those who thought selling the club to Venky's was a great idea at the beginning because of all the "cash" we would be able to spend. And if your last paragraph was applied then we wouldn't be seeing much of the most vociferous posters...

For me it's not just about the points, or lack of, it's how underprepared and disorganised we look. I know injuries have affected this but some of it really was just basic stuff and poor tactics. I think you're right though, nothing more fickle than football fans!

I work in Solihull with a large number of Villa season tickets. Following the game on Saturday every single one of them has said that we had the look of a team that was going down. Many comparisons were made with the Villa-West Ham game last year, according to the Villa fans we are worse than West Ham. The team that finished last and was relegated last season was better.

Kean Out

And another thing. I am sick and tired of Kean making stupid decisions regarding strikers. Why does he continually drop strikers the game after they score? Formica scored our only goal against Wolves - dropped.

It happened a lot last year when Benjani, Kalinic and Diouf were all dropped after scoring in games. No wonder our strikers didn't get more than 5 league goals last year.

It just shows a lack of intelligence.

Kean Out

I'd be struggling to believe what I am reading had I not predicted it. The sound of chickens coming home to roost is reaching a crescendo. In this life you nearly always get what you deserve children.

All the "It's not my fault, I was willing to give Ince a chance in the beginning and I hated Allardyce even though he saved us from relegation and I was glad he was sacked cos I thought we'd get a better manager and I hated the Trust too" bleeding hearts on here should form a club. 'The Nobhead club' has a good ring to it and 'Terminal Losers Club' would be accurate too. They should have club lapel badges stating 'I'm a nobhead' or 'Nobheads do it on Facebook', and in years to come they could have a club newsletter and organise future club meetings on alternate sat afternoons through the winter when the Rovers should have been playing.

.... and in the meantime they should all ferk right off and never dare to give their stupid opinions on football and anything related ever again until hell freezes over. You all know who you are, hows your brave new world looking now?

This from a man who keeps banging on about 'Lancashire United'?!! Oh, the irony.

The Jack Walker stands going to be a cauldron of hate this evening, no flasks and blankets, just a seething mass of hatred :tu:

Bet bugger all happens.

We can't upset the players, they try so hard for our team.

But should be funny seeing us play a weakened Rovers team, with our first team being so poor.

Remember fans don't forget to clap and cheer when Miles makes his first appearance for Rovers.

Bet bugger all happens.

We can't upset the players, they try so hard for our team.

But should be funny seeing us play a weakened Rovers team, with our first team being so poor.

Remember fans don't forget to clap and cheer when Miles makes his first appearance for Rovers.

I hope bugger all does happen because chances are if bugger all happens then we have probably won the game.

That would be a good thing wouldn't it ?

Blackburn Rovers winning a game ? Yes I think so, thats what it is all about.

And as for young Anderson, is it not best to judge the kid as a footballer ?

I never really support the action of sacking managers until they have been given enough time, I still feel Kean could be given more time in his position, maybe given until he has got his players in and got them playing in a style that he wants and if he is still not getting results then sack him.

Even after writing that and believing it why do I feel the need for him to be sacked so much now? Well I had a look at the reasons and a lot of them go further than on pitch displays, if you took the performances on their own basis this season you would say he has lost the dressing room, not one player wants to win this game for the manager so to speak, when I was at the Wolves match on the last day I recall thinking to myself how the players looked fired up but not by the manager, the body language the players displayed showed they wanted to do it for the club or each other.

Is it possible I have been influenced by other fans? I doubt it, I dont tend to pay much attention to tittle tattle posted from behind the scenes, as much as I appreciate them going out on a limb posting it I dont have much interest in it.

I dont trust Kean one bit, his body language his terrible, constantly licking his lips during interviews showing massive nerves, the stupid blaming someone else when getting caught drink driving, this is one guy who has issues and should not be in the position he is in, but still that is not the main reason.

My main reason is that Since Venky's took over they have made so many bad decisions that have harmed this club I now want them to make one for the good, I want them to put in a manager that will not be a yes man, someone who will not fly to India to impress, somebody who would rather stay with the team to make sure the team is prepared for the next match, somebody who will run the team his way.

When Venky's do this it will pursuade me that the club has turned a corner but at the moment I feel we have no direction no matter how many good players we bring in, I want my club to feel as though we have one experienced man at the helm if that is only on the team side it will be a good start.

We need stability and we need it now.

As much as I suspect its true, its impossible to believe anything that comes out of dioufs gob

Agreed.

I'm all for getting rid of Kean, but Diouf is a rat, the sooner he sods off the better.

That 'spiked' poster is fantastic and would really get our message across, if anyone is planning on printing & taking a copy.

Agreed Andy, its a cracker :lol:

Its still unclear to me what venkys intentions for rovers are, but its clear that unless they hire someone who a)Knows football b)They trust to advise them, then Kean is here to stay for a while yet. I mean even if they do sack Kean, can we trust them to then appoint the right man after that?. As much as I want kean out, its the internal structure of the club that needs fixing 1st, then the rest can follow suit. The biggest loss rovers have had isnt jones, big sam or anyone else....its John Williams. If they had put their trust in him and let him guide them from day one, then none of this mess would be happening right now. My biggest wish is they swallow thier pride and somehow find a way to get john back to the club.

Archived