BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN OUT!

Hey let's not forget that theno was saying all this before anyone really had time to judge the situation. A bit like Jim's relegation thread posted in january. Nothing more than being provocative. You've got to remember these old timers have little else going on in their lives. They have to amuse themselves somehow! ;)

Just remember "Don't feed the Trolls![b][/b]"

Otto you do realise that we survived relegation by literally the skin of our teeth last season? Jims thread was posted because a number of us could see the writing on the wall once Allardyce was sacked.

Obviously you rejoiced in the sacking and do really look like a bit of a fool having seen the last 8 months unfold. But anyway you carry on winding everyone up :tu:

Oh and i'm yet to see you discuss a football matter on this messageboard. Typically as is evident above, you only brown nose other members who usually share the same dim witted views as yourself.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess only once the transfer window closes will we know how daft letting brett go is. On the surface it seems a good thing to do to a good loyal servant, but if he isnt replaced then losing a versatile solid pro like him from an already thin depleted squad is just crazy.

I take it you haven't seen Bruno or Myles play? They fit your description of wage-thief deadwoods perfectly. We've had to wait 6 months for Formica to adjust to the Premier League and there's nothing to say that the newly acquired younger players won't take the same amount of time to adjust.

We are desperately short of experienced professionals, with a Premier League background, who can hit the ground running. At the moment nobody knows if the new players are going to be good enough for the Premier League or not. Indeed, nobody knows if their game will suit the Premier League.

as always Parson, a bit of sanity.

The PL is relentless, you NEED experiences pros that know the league.

'oh yes, this model of young, hungry players is what a club like us should be focusing on'.

Well it shouldn't actually, the Allardyce model of seasoned pros with a sprinkling of top quality players who know their jobs is the way to prosper. Just think where we could have gone with a decent budget to play with.

Playing a side of inexperience with starry eyed visions of 'pass and move' is the way to relegation for 'clubs like us'.

Hey let's not forget that theno was saying all this before anyone really had time to judge the situation. A bit like Jim's relegation thread posted in january. Nothing more than being provocative. You've got to remember these old timers have little else going on in their lives. They have to amuse themselves somehow! ;)

Just remember "Don't feed the Trolls!"

The BRFCS wolf pack are after you otto, how dare you have an alternative view :lol:

Brilliant Gav, and which alternative view is it that Otto is expressing here? He's never put anything remotely to do with football on here

He's probably forgotten more than you'll ever know :tu: (I sound like my dad) :P

Right no time to argue, off to the game, you going Jimmy?

As much as I suspect its true, its impossible to believe anything that comes out of dioufs gob

Kean throwing Diouff to the Wolves in Late January... and particularly under the instructions of Colin ###### coincided perfectly with the start of our godawful run. Like it or not it was apparent to me that EHD was very popular within the squad.

As has been mentioned a number of times by a couple of excellent sources team spirit is not an issue,EHD is an unpleasant individual and am glad he has been shunned, we are still paying him someone should remind him.

Both knowledge and intelligence can be gained by everyone but wisdom can only be gained by a few. ;)

Fortunately you'll never need to bother about that otto.

We very nearly did relegated so what is your point? Just because it does not fit in with your view, no need to mock, plus the facts and results speak for themselves.

Anyone know how it went tonight?

Just got in from playing footy myself and saw that we were 3-0 up after several minutes - hopefully didn't stop people getting their point across about Kean...?

Anyone know how it went tonight?

Just got in from playing footy myself and saw that we were 3-0 up after several minutes - hopefully didn't stop people getting their point across about Kean...?

Kean is the Messiah - i hope the fans that turned up made some sort of impression we arent happy with Kean. Bet he is on the phone now telling Mrs D that we are going to win League One

Argh running late to the match. Going with my dad who thinks protests etc are pathetic so should be interesting when I start screaming!

Out of interest - did you get to the match on time? Pretty funny if you turned up 10 minutes late and it was 3-0.

Did the fans chicken out ?

Extremely disappointed if we did not protest against Steve Kean, there should have been chants and banners !

Looks like we are stuck with the useless toss er now.

Kean Out Now !

Kean Out Now !

Out of interest - did you get to the match on time? Pretty funny if you turned up 10 minutes late and it was 3-0.

Haha yes, and managed a cheeky beer too. No banners or chanting. Wouldn't have helped that we were three nil up after seven minutes and there were what 6000? Home fans? We couldn't even sing our normal songs. Was far too quiet.

Kean throwing Diouff to the Wolves in Late January... and particularly under the instructions of Colin ###### coincided perfectly with the start of our godawful run. Like it or not it was apparent to me that EHD was very popular within the squad.

Actually I think the bad run had much more to do with Phil Jones being injured - EHD's decent early season form started to disappear before Christmas.

And I think that while he wasn't disliked by the rest of the squad, they did think he was a bit of a bell-end.

Archived