BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] a word to describe

waggy

:rover: Over here we get a premier league programme every day,with a ex player commenting on events.Graham Stewart ex everton -chelsea was talking about rovers and he said their,s some SKULLDUGGERY going on behind the scenes at ewood park.can you beat that SKULLDUGGERY sums up the slumdogs from pune.can you beat it :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

Sooner or later Waggy the dam is going to burst and it will all come out- so many people throughout the world of football now have a good inkling about the true nature of the disaster that has overwhelmed our club.

Once we get into the press, we will never get out of it again like Pompey experienced.

I think I'd use ignorant.

They talk a good talk about caring about the club and doing what's best for the fans, yet when the fans contact them directly to inform them of what is currently going wrong at the club, it's met by a stone wall of silence, ignorance and refusal to acknowledge.

Chicken Poo - those who touch it smell like sh!t

Sooner or later Waggy the dam is going to burst and it will all come out- so many people throughout the world of football now have a good inkling about the true nature of the disaster that has overwhelmed our club.

Once we get into the press, we will never get out of it again like Pompey experienced.

Not a go at you but it's past time that anyone really 'in the know' burst the dam. Kill the cancer mend the patient.

"Cuckoo".

Nothing lasts forever, they say. Well the Venky's may not, but our support for Rovers will and one day we will look back at this period in the club's history and be glad it is all far behind us.

There is a huge depth of feeling now amongst the fans. I am very pleased. We are all uniting again. A major step in the right direction. I want our Rovers back.

For me the word must be 'Stupid'

Stupid for taking on something they new nothing about, not doing their homework properly, allowing the con man Anderson to make them part with lots of cash and even more Stupid for the loss of JW, TF and sacking Allardyce for this clown Kean!!

Yes 'STUPID' sums Venkys up very well!!

Archived