BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

I give up.

You just can not reason with stupidity.

Kean out.

I agree with the above.

Its got very tedious now and there are better things to discuss. Perhaps Mrs Desai understands what the two of you "are trying to do here'.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for his mates info of course! :wacko:

Not for my mates info. For my info. To back up my argument to wanting Kean out. With facts. You see we are actually on the same side and want the same thing yet you still don`t get it. I`m just coming at it from a less emotive angle.

I feared this, but also welcome it, as it repairs some of the damage the organic protest did against Bolton, however the polls clearly show, he aint winning anyone over, this is about Blackburn rovers and its a matter of when and not if before we see the back of him

Yep---very clear and succinct message by a real thinker. :wacko:

Let me explain, so it gets right in your tunnel of vision.

My mate, Kenny Ears, is a really nice guy, he would do anything for anyone. Would I put him in charge of Rovers? Not a chance!

Stevie Kean is a nice guy, who I admit, I wanted to succeed. He hasn't, so I too want someone in who can drive us forward.

Nothing personal Steve.

There 47, does it now make sense? :tu:

• Backroom

Aye, other than the drink-driving, lying to the police & in court (including blaming Rovers fans), trying to turn fans on each other, claiming you're not a "true" fan unless you go home and away to every match, lying about everything to do with the club itself, helping Jensen get the axe and a few other unmentionables he's a stand up bloke.

Aye, other than the drink-driving, lying to the police & in court (including blaming Rovers fans), trying to turn fans on each other, claiming you're not a "true" fan unless you go home and away to every match, lying about everything to do with the club itself, helping Jensen get the axe and a few other unmentionables he's a stand up bloke.

+several thousand

I rest my case! :wacko:

• Backroom

Is there any evidence of this?

Big Tone has rested his case, so one would have to conclude the evidence must be staring us directly in the face that "Steve" is indeed a nice, humble, caring, gentle soul who we have grossly misjudged.

I'll write him a letter to apologise. Hopefully it won't get lost in the 2500 letters he gets per week (his estimates, not mine).

Let me explain, so it gets right in your tunnel of vision.

My mate, Kenny Ears, is a really nice guy, he would do anything for anyone. Would I put him in charge of Rovers? Not a chance!

Stevie Kean is a nice guy, who I admit, I wanted to succeed. He hasn't, so I too want someone in who can drive us forward.

Nothing personal Steve.

There 47, does it now make sense? :tu:

No. For a start SK isn't a nice guy as others have told you, so it that's your point--forget it. Second, your point (whatever it was) got lost yonks ago and you just come across as a WUM.

Make it without the attempted sarcasm and 'wit" and lets evaluate it. Not up to me to second guess you.

No. For a start SK isn't a nice guy as others have told you, so it that's your point--forget it. Second, your point (whatever it was) got lost yonks ago and you just come across as a WUM.

Make it without the attempted sarcasm and 'wit" and lets evaluate it. Not up to me to second guess you.

You have obviously got to know him well over a number of meetings to come to that conclusion?

Sorry, I didn't want to say anything else on the matter...but...

The prize fort the worst reposte Iv'e yet read goes to...47

Well that's me told :lol:

Hope you wake up with some persepective. Grouping SK with Stalin or Jack the Ripper is pathetic.

No, what's pathetic is you claiming I've compared the 2 (or 3). I've used those 2 examples to prove a general point, namely that it is possible to form a reasonably accurate view about someone without ever meeting them.

Conversely, its possible to meet someone, even for several days and to come away with completely the wrong impression of them. I think the Pune 9 might back me up there!

Sorry, I didn't want to say anything else on the matter...but...

The prize fort the worst reposte Iv'e yet read goes to...47

Well that's me told :lol:

Gosh------I feel like I've been worked over------with a limp lettuce.

The hilarious thing is, if he staves off relegation, the media will hail him as some kind of genius. We shouldn't even be near the relegation zone in the first place.

As for the whole 'decent man' argument, a decent man wouldnt lie about his drink being spiked to try and get off a drink driving conviction.

Would a decent man have gone drink driving in the first place- especially since it came out in the trial that he hadn't just had the one drink?

I've been reading already that if 'Kean keeps then up then he is a miracle worker'

Stable club collapsing and embroiled in two relegation battles in a year and he is deemed to be some sort of mastermind.

I wouldn't mind but pre Bolton he was being slaughtered by the press as a David Brent esque deluded fool.

Archived