BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

It just seems sooo endless....I just wish he would go so we can have some hope again. I think a load of people, like me, have just given up, become Accrington Stanley followers and alcoholics!

I just can't stay angry with the Mr Kean, as it takes too much out of me!

Just go...please just go!

I am just trying my best to ignore him, I change the channel whenever he comes on, I ignore his nonsense in the paper.

He will be here until Venky's feck off, so we just have to hope we somehow muddle to 35ish points and it's enough. Then it all starts again in August.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you trying to say Jubilees boy?

Has he done something fantastic since I have been away?

From what my wife has been saying it seems more likely that he has been seen rigging a large red and white tent around Ewood and asking Benny back to let children feed peanuts to and give rides.

He did beat el Diablo and his minions, will give him that.

From what my wife has been saying it seems more likely that he has been seen rigging a large red and white tent around Ewood and asking Benny back to let children feed peanuts to and give rides.

Hey! Welcome back. People were starting to worry.

Not me of course. -_-:P

Please could Eric Black do all Kean's pressers from now on? I actually found myself enjoying reading the back page of the smellygraph today for the first time in a long time, instead of growling to myself,'What's he lying about this time?' I found it refreshing to actually read something without the anticipation of a snide dig or a 'keanism'.

Please could Eric Black do all Kean's pressers from now on? I actually found myself enjoying reading the back page of the smellygraph today for the first time in a long time, instead of growling to myself,'What's he lying about this time?' I found it refreshing to actually read something without the anticipation of a snide dig or a 'keanism'.

Yes I watched his interview on Roversworld and found I didn't start screaming after 10 seconds

What can I say I love the circus.

My vote for Kean is in protest to his Scottish heritage being used as a stick to beat him.

PS:

WELCOME BACK HONEY, LOVE YOU TOO!!

I do think he has the potential to be our saviour in this. He's the first assistant manger we've had under Kean that actually has the experience we need.

What can I say I love the circus.

My vote for Kean is in protest to his Scottish heritage being used as a stick to beat him.

PS:

WELCOME BACK HONEY, LOVE YOU TOO!!

You nationalist sod! He's a ###### rubbish manager and has the personality of a Funnelweb spider. But hey he's a jock so that's ok? ###### to you and ###### to Kean :angry2:

How many fans will turn away next year if both Venkys and Kean are still here?

I'll still be here, that's for sure.

I will always remain a Blackburn Rovers fan regardless of who the owners and manager are. That won't change even if Venkys and Kean remain. They are but a temporary presence that will last a decade or so at most but the club will continue to exist for centuries, hopefully millenia.

Ten years later, I bet Venkys and Kean will be forgotten, but I'll still be here to support Rovers no matter what division we're in.

venkys have been become such a target now that they have no excuse to sack Kean as no other manager would tolerate them.

Kean really will never be sacked, anyway he on a run at the moment which is covering a few of the cracks, but we will still fall apart soon.

Archived