BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, what's pathetic is you claiming I've compared the 2 (or 3). I've used those 2 examples to prove a general point, namely that it is possible to form a reasonably accurate view about someone without ever meeting them.

So...you are comparing/grouping them :lol:

Conversely, its possible to meet someone, even for several days and to come away with completely the wrong impression of them. I think the Pune 9 might back me up there!

Thats it!!! How did I overlook that??? We've been stumped lately by the Venkeymob going to ground, they wont answer Wayne Wild, they wont reply to posts or emails, they wont respond to Jake Berry and Jack Straw, the English press only draw blanks at the moment and even the Indian Times said that the Venkeymob refused to comment on their article. The Venkeys appear to be blanking everybody........

but wait.... I'd forgotten that the FF have that special relationship with the rao's which was forged in the Autumn haven't they? The reason that they have given for refusing to publically condemn the Venkeymob's disastrous regime outright for. C'mon guys, you have the force with you. Get on the hot line asap. Cometh the hour cometh the men and all that jazz.

imo you've two big chances to use your undoubted influence which you forged in Pune...

.... slim and fat! :rolleyes:

The hilarious thing is, if he staves off relegation, the media will hail him as some kind of genius.

If he does stave off relegation so will I!!!

Thats it!!! How did I overlook that??? We've been stumped lately by the Venkeymob going to ground, they wont answer Wayne Wild, they wont reply to posts or emails, they wont respond to Jake Berry and Jack Straw, the English press only draw blanks at the moment and even the Indian Times said that the Venkeymob refused to comment on their article. The Venkeys appear to be blanking everybody........

but wait.... I'd forgotten that the FF have that special relationship with the rao's which was forged in the Autumn haven't they? The reason that they have given for refusing to publically condemn the Venkeymob's disastrous regime outright for. C'mon guys, you have the force with you. Get on the hot line asap. Cometh the hour cometh the men and all that jazz.

imo you've two big chances to use your undoubted influence which you forged in Pune...

.... slim and fat! :rolleyes:

It's a good point. The FF have indeed declined to come out against the Raos. Surely time to put their relationship to the test.

In the highly probably event that they meet the same response as the likes of Mr. Wild, they should put up a vote of no confindence. I doubt they will.

Although I'll temper this by saying, let's wait to hear what Glenn is planning to tell us today - if he hasn't already!

It's a good point. The FF have indeed declined to come out against the Raos. Surely time to put their relationship to the test.

In the highly probably event that they meet the same response as the likes of Mr. Wild, they should put up a vote of no confindence. I doubt they will.

Although I'll temper this by saying, let's wait to hear what Glenn is planning to tell us today - if he hasn't already!

The current board shoud go public as well

Are we back to having a go at the FF now?

Not having a go. Hoping they will step up now that all other attempts at communication (Wayne Wild, Jack Straw, etc) have fallen (literally) on deaf ears.

Hoping Glenn will elaborate on what he mentioned yesterday.

So...you are comparing/grouping them :lol:

There's pathetic and utterly pathetic. Congratulations on making the leap. I could have cited Christine Keeler, John Lennon, the Bishop of Bath and Wells, Malcolm X as I'm sure you understand really. :rolleyes:

I've been reading already that if 'Kean keeps then up then he is a miracle worker'

Stable club collapsing and embroiled in two relegation battles in a year and he is deemed to be some sort of mastermind.

I wouldn't mind but pre Bolton he was being slaughtered by the press as a David Brent esque deluded fool.

This is a real worry. Its the same old dilemma for us. We're already getting the "he's winning the boo-boys over" stuff. If we avoid relegation he will be hailed as a hero by the myopic media.

What then (as i keep on asking)? A pay-rise? Another contract? Its a recipe for permanent instability. Any more relegation battles end-on will surely suck the life-blood of of this club.

How many fans will turn away next year if both Venkys and Kean are still here?

There's pathetic and utterly pathetic. Congratulations on making the leap. I could have cited Christine Keeler, John Lennon, the Bishop of Bath and Wells, Malcolm X as I'm sure you understand really. :rolleyes:

Bless your little cottons.

Just as I expected, the media have defended the Arsenal boo boys and have instead gone after Wenger.

Club A: Is managed by an all time great, has qualified for the CL 15 years in a row, play in a 60000 stadium and are financially stable.- Fans have EVERY RIGHT to boo and slag off the manager when he makes a sub when drawing to the Champions.

Club B: Well run institution implodes in a year, capable members of staff are removed and a manager with the worst record in football takes the club to the bottom of the table with a desperate defeat to theie rivals. Fans have NO RIGHT to boo and are a 'disgrace'.

I agree Mattyblue, was listening to talksport on the way home last night. They were talking about Arsenal and i was waiting for them to rip into the fans as we were but nothing was said.

Seems like people are sympathising with the Arsenal fans as they think they deserve better, whereas i guess us Rovers fans should be happy with impending annihilation?

• Backroom

Just as I expected, the media have defended the Arsenal boo boys and have instead gone after Wenger.

Club A: Is managed by an all time great, has qualified for the CL 15 years in a row, play in a 60000 stadium and are financially stable.- Fans have EVERY RIGHT to boo and slag off the manager when he makes a sub when drawing to the Champions.

Club B: Well run institution implodes in a year, capable members of staff are removed and a manager with the worst record in football takes the club to the bottom of the table with a desperate defeat to theie rivals. Fans have NO RIGHT to boo and are a 'disgrace'.

Indeed. Briefly turned on SSN the other day and they were saying it was OK to boo Wenger & Arshavin because "Arshavin's not putting in the effort" and "the fans don't want him there". I found it quite disgraceful to be honest. As Wenger said, he was replacing an 18 year old kid with the captain of the Russian national team. A £15m player on £80k a week. Not exactly a chump, regardless of his current form. I doubt it helped Arshavin's already shot confidence to come on to a chorus of boos.

None of that is mentioned, though. The Arsenal fans had every right, apparently.

Archived