BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the press wonder why he's disliked as a person.

Yes boss...

At least some managers are honest with the fans and come out and say if there were disappointments with the budget.

"We cannot find enough money to buy a Kenwyne Jones, who scores goals or someone of that ilk."We have to forage away with what we have got and work on the younger end, which is Nikola Kalinic and Mame Diouf." Sam Allardyce.

It's a disgrace of a transfer window considering that these owners are still new to the club and came in spouting big ambitions for the club, raising expectations of the fans. We're now spending less than under the Walker Trust.

• Backroom

If the owners & Kean came out and said there's no money and we're not looking to spend I wouldn't mind so much. It's the fact that we're constantly lied to.

The owners, to be fair, have said nothing since about November... but Keano's promise of 4 or 5 active bids and early strengthening was quite obviously BS. The summer was an absolute farce with "the biggest budget in Rovers recent history" becoming a net profit for our owners.

Venky's can't even be bothered to put in the paltry £5m a window they so laughably claimed would get us into the Champions League positions.

8th and a cup, wasn't it Balaji?

If the owners & Kean came out and said there's no money and we're not looking to spend I wouldn't mind so much. It's the fact that we're constantly lied to.

The owners, to be fair, have said nothing since about November... but Keano's promise of 4 or 5 active bids and early strengthening was quite obviously BS. The summer was an absolute farce with "the biggest budget in Rovers recent history" becoming a net profit for our owners.

Venky's can't even be bothered to put in the paltry £5m a window they so laughably claimed would get us into the Champions League positions.

8th and a cup, wasn't it Balaji?

Think it was Venkatesh. Not sure what the significance of 8th was? Fair enough top 10 or top 6. Kean probably told them that 8th would get us into the "Playoffs" for The "Premier League Super Bowl" :wacko:

• Backroom

Think it was Venkatesh. Not sure what the significance of 8th was? Fair enough top 10 or top 6. Kean probably told them that 8th would get us into the "Playoffs" for The "Premier League Super Bowl" :wacko:

You might be right, one quote that can definitely be attributed to our pony-tailed friend "I won't let the club get relegated".

I would have laughed in his face.

• Moderation Lead

You might be right, one quote that can definitely be attributed to our pony-tailed friend "I won't let the club get relegated".

I would have laughed in his face.

If I ever got face to face with him, I don't think I'd be laughing.....

Can't well I can believe what this lune said ....if we hadl win 3-1 we would have said what a performance!!! .... You thick bald pillock we lost. 0- f 2!!!!!!

He's more ###### than the ###### sprayer that sprayed me with ###### after brockhall yesterday!!!

And then he said don't worry we are going to get some quick wins!!!!!!

Argggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived