BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that we should just accept that Kean will be in charge whatever. We seem to be going on the right path and if that is so, then all power to him to push on.

Which path is that exactly?

He is fantastic at using the media but thats where his ability finishes im afraid.

I feel that we should just accept that Kean will be in charge whatever. We seem to be going on the right path and if that is so, then all power to him to push on.

yes I accept now Kean is manager, I will always hate him. How he survived Bolton is unbelieveable. If he made it through that he can survive anything.

Now now, can't you 'see what we are trying to do'?

Another one of K**n's classics, up ther with 'active bids', 'I feel we've got a young squad' or 'I feel we've got a competitive squad'

I haven't seen an interview of his for at least three months so don't know of he still uses these to be fair.

Right path my @rse........

If he can treble his win percentage and stop the bulshit...he can stay.

He could win 100 in a row and I will still hate him

Erm, wasn't he murdered by the US authorities?

(I'll think you'll find he was)..... :blush:

Egg zack lee.... Murdered?? What about the murders he's done!

Taken from the Lancashire Telegraph report about Samba today.

The defender revealed earlier this week he feels the club have gone back on their promises.... (when he signed a new contract)

Kean said "I have no idea what promises were made to him by the owners. Chris is better placed to answer that"

We know from the Independent report that SK is top dog at Ewood now. Are we really expected to believe that during contract negotiations last year, at some point Samba spoke directly to Venkys regarding promises on the playing side of the club, and that Kean was not involved and has no idea what these promises are?

Sorry Steve but I suspect more porkies. I am fairly confident that promises of investment and progress have been well and truly broken and you know it.

Taken from the Lancashire Telegraph report about Samba today.

The defender revealed earlier this week he feels the club have gone back on their promises.... (when he signed a new contract)

Kean said "I have no idea what promises were made to him by the owners. Chris is better placed to answer that"

We know from the Independent report that SK is top dog at Ewood now. Are we really expected to believe that during contract negotiations last year, at some point Samba spoke directly to Venkys regarding promises on the playing side of the club, and that Kean was not involved and has no idea what these promises are?

Sorry Steve but I suspect more porkies. I am fairly confident that promises of investment and progress have been well and truly broken and you know it.

I seem to recall he has made similar comments when asked about transfer budget recently. "You'd need to speak with the board, they are better placed to know that" - or something like that.

Interesting that recent comments in front of the TV cameras from JA and Kean are trying to absolve themselves, whilst putting pressure on Venkys.

Seems to be working too...

Is there any shadow of a doubt? The man's a compulsive liar. Kentaro/SEM fed Venky's the nonsense about breaking into the Top Four on a budget and Kean's the 'yes man' backing them up.

Erm, wasn't he murdered by the US authorities?

Killed, yes. Murder? No, as murder is defined (in general terms) as the unlawful killing of another. Killing Bin Laden was, for a variety of reasons, not unlawful.

He could win 100 in a row and I will still hate him

Ditto. Kean is not suitable to serve as manager for two reason: 1) his horrific record; and, 2) his abhorrent behavior. The man is low and I'd love to see him shown the exit door.

Killed, yes. Murder? No, as murder is defined (in general terms) as the unlawful killing of another. Killing Bin Laden was, for a variety of reasons, not unlawful.

Thanks for that; I am aware of the distinction and I used the word advisedly as I believe that to be the case. Seeing as the killing was not an act of self defence or due to provocation I stand by it. The correct course of action is an assumption of innocence until proved otherwise by a Court of law.

Think Nuremberg if you believe that his crimes allow due process to be quietly forgotten about. Some of those on trial there make him look pretty tame by comparison.

Anyway,

COYB!

There is no due process on the battlefield, unless the enemy surrenders. Osama was at war with the USA and the Western World. If you don't believe me, listen to his tapes and take a look at his actions. Killing the enemy's leader is not murder, anymore than killing a common soldier would be. Frankly, comparing the killing of Osama to the the Nazis who implemented the "final solution" is despicable.

On the subject of Kean, you are right that there is no comparing Kean to Osama. Osama was a mass murdering madman who declared war on the West with the intention of restoring the Caliphate. in my opinion, Kean is an over-promoted petty little man who will never be accepted as he obviously puts his self-interest ahead of the club. In my opinion, one is deserving of being sacked, mocked and ridiculed; the other already got what was coming to him.

Archived