BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Post Kean - Next Manager

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reach for the stars.................and then end up with a turd from the gutter in your hands. Ancelotti is as likely as Abbey and Jim Mk II having a civil partership ceremony outside Turf Moor.

If nothing else, you gave me chuckle at the idea!

O'Neil and Ancelotti? Why don't we just go for Mourinho and Ferguson?

Come on, they would never, ever come to us. Even when our stock was high, the best we could do was Paul Ince...

We will have a choice between an up and coming manager from the lower leagues or a more experienced manager with something to prove.

Any good young managers out there at the moment?

Hope we see a new manager coming in on their own right - too much "chatter" on director of football type figure with Kean head coach.

Hopefully if a change does happen, Venkys can make a normal/logical decision for once.

O'Neil and Ancelotti? Why don't we just go for Mourinho and Ferguson?

Come on, they would never, ever come to us. Even when our stock was high, the best we could do was Paul Ince...

We will have a choice between an up and coming manager from the lower leagues or a more experienced manager with something to prove.

Any good young managers out there at the moment?

Simon grayson

Managers with things to prove are many ....

micheal laudrup

histro stoichkov

frank rijkaard

glenn hoddle ... he won't come till he has his academy set up

I can still name more as this is top of my head... we are a good project for a manager to make a mark ... believe it or not not all of them are after money but its weather our owners actually get off their behind and ask ...

I agree with you redroses under normal circumstances I would be totally mortified and preparing the clubs funeral but these are not normal circumstances these are the great way of running a football club according to Venkys & quite frankly anyone would be better than Kean.

I don't adhere to this notion that anyone's better than Kean and therefore anyone will do.

Just about anyone would be better than Kean but someone really experienced in English football is required to turn this around.

Completely agree - should always want the best manager possible within the resources available.

Walter Smith would be good on an 18 month contract in my opinion. I would happily take us grinding out results for that period if it kept us up and he would give the owners sensible advice. Shame the owners couldn't see what we had with SA last year as if they had then I am sure we would have moved up a level by now. We might even still have Phil Jones playing for us...

KEAN OUT...

Walter Smith likes control and is not shy of saying what he thinks – couldn’t imagine him working under Venky’s – who knows though.

Quite hard to second guess the Raos – hopefully, if a change does take place, there is some sense behind it.

we need kean out before we start talking about who we want :lol:

Yes, but someone somewhere needs a fair idea of who they'd bring in before we get rid of Kean. Hopefully that's happening - people are being sounded out - even though i know managers don't like talking about a job when there's still someone in place.

Archived