BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Post Kean - Next Manager

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the betting that Mr. Kean will complete the ex-Fulham triumvirate by getting Venky's to appoint Chris Coleman as Director of Football. Short odds, I'd say.

There's another thread on which Chris Coleman is shown as managing a Greek team; would we have to "prise him away" in the way Kean says we've prised the apparently unemployed Paul Clement away from Chelsea?

I'd give Souness a call. See if he fancied a bit of a challenge. Played good footy when he was here, good spirit and players gave everything.

Did a good job overall but he lost the plot towards the end. Personally I was glad when Newcastle took him. Why Laudrup? Great player but not a good manager. Got to try for Hughes or O' Neill then move on to the likes of Curbishley if necessary

Why is laudrup a bad manager ..... he did well in bronby ... then gatefe ... then spartak ... then he saved mallorca from relegation om shoestring budget and resigned this season due to bad relation with the president ... the guy promotes youth ... his team plays free flowing football ... he's respected and has eye for youth

-_-

hughes will drop us the moment a big club comes ....

o niel ... venkys can't satisfy his budget ...

Why is laudrup a bad manager ..... he did well in bronby ... then gatefe ... then spartak ... then he saved mallorca from relegation om shoestring budget and resigned this season due to bad relation with the president ... the guy promotes youth ... his team plays free flowing football ... he's respected and has eye for youth

-_-

hughes will drop us the moment a big club comes ....

o niel ... venkys can't satisfy his budget ...

Any manager who succeeds at Rovers will be poached by a bigger club at some stage. Point taken about Laudrup but I still think we need someone who can hit the ground running in the Prem League. I dont think it's impossible for us to get O'Neill. He wants to return to management and is not in a position to land a really big club.

if they had the brains ...

they can go for johan cruyff ... something like a Kenny Daglish return .... but only he's the founder of total football style and the kind of influence and media coverage blackburn will get will be amazing ... not to mention the young players attracted to play under him ....

frank rijkaard might drop saudi for a crack at EPL ... and van basten is out of job also ....

Archived