BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Post Kean - Next Manager

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about Lee Clark?

Why would he leave a well run club where he has a good working relationship with the owner to come to the farce that is Rovers? Yes it's premier league but that's about the only selling point we have. And we've taken a lower league manager before - didn't work out too well did it?

Mark Hughes and Peter Reid spotted at Ewood today - interesting

With the Manchester derby down the road. Just a coincidence. So was fazackerly at rovers, plus the wigan manager. Which according to.recent roversinsider rubbish, may mean Keegan.

Peter Reid? Jesus wept, that is one man we'd not like to be linked to.

Bit harsh. Passed his sell-by date, probably, but back in the day he was quality.

Would make a fantastic number two to some-one like Keith Hill.....

Will there even be a club post-Kean?

Whilst in no way a Kean fan (who could be) I do think there are others within The Club who are far more culpable for our current plight than he is. I think The Venkys are genuine with their future plans albeit misguided. That may be an understatement but I'm sure you will get my drift.

These others are quite happy for Kean to carry the can in the eyes of the supporters, whilst they hide behind a corner.

Let's not forget that Steve Kean is First Team Manager supposedly not manager of The Club. In my opinion unless The current Board come out of the closet and endorse their roles within the hierarchy and give it some true direction, we do not have a hope in hell of attracting either credible manager or decent player for that matter.

The basic fundamentals of any business is to create ownership of issues, give clear direction to those employed and all to be accountable for their individual roles.

I may have missed a trick but do any of these apply to Rovers?

May be only my opinion but if The Board and Management don't fulfil their roles (whatever they may be ?) they should either resign their posts or be got rid of. That's where our focus of attention should lie.

Whilst in no way a Kean fan (who could be) I do think there are others within The Club who are far more culpable for our current plight than he is. I think The Venkys are genuine with their future plans albeit misguided. That may be an understatement but I'm sure you will get my drift.

These others are quite happy for Kean to carry the can in the eyes of the supporters, whilst they hide behind a corner.

Let's not forget that Steve Kean is First Team Manager supposedly not manager of The Club. In my opinion unless The current Board come out of the closet and endorse their roles within the hierarchy and give it some true direction, we do not have a hope in hell of attracting either credible manager or decent player for that matter.

The basic fundamentals of any business is to create ownership of issues, give clear direction to those employed and all to be accountable for their individual roles.

I may have missed a trick but do any of these apply to Rovers?

May be only my opinion but if The Board and Management don't fulfil their roles (whatever they may be ?) they should either resign their posts or be got rid of. That's where our focus of attention should lie.

The people behind the scenes at ewood are just venky puppets. They do as venkys tell them to. Their jobs are in name only. Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt just puppets, with no clout within the club at all. What board there is dance to the same tune. They may as well sod off and go and earn their money elsewhere. At the moment they are paid to do nowt. They have NO SAY in the club at all.

Mrs D pulls all the strings and she is just as useless as the brothers.

The club is being murdered as we watch.

Kean coming out saying he is just ignoring those who stayed behind after the spurs match, is an example. Kean forgets and does not care, that they are the ones who are paying his wages. They are the ones who are paying his court fees, his drink drive fines etc etc.

Sven? Nah, he's a big name charlatan.

Hughes' odds seem to have tumbled to 8/11 on Stan James according to oddschecker. He was about 11/8 favourite last time I looked.

Very interesting re - Hughes' odds. Those odds hadnt changed for ages so someone must be pretty confident. Hopefully this all ties in with Al Fayed's little outburst today,(and potentially losing some employees),and what Adopted Scouser's Fulham contact told him yesterday.

Sven is a complete and utter slime ball - wouldn't go near him.

MON is probably the best around at getting average players to believe in themselves and play above their normal capabilities. As will no doubt have been said, he would only come with a mandate from Venky's to have a free reign on all things football and an assurance from them as to forthcoming, realistic transfer budgets. With Leicester's vacancy, Venky's would have to act quickly and with all sincerity to stand a chance of landing the Irishman. He would be my first choice without a doubt. Leicester would be a strong pull for him but he is an unpredicatable character at times. If we don't ask, we'll never know.

Archived