BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest March 17.09.11

OZTHEMAN

Hopefully the protest will be a damp squib,Rovers will beat Arsenal and by the end of the season Kean will prove himself to be a more than able manager. If these things happen, then the doom and gloom merchants who dominate this board will have to eat the humblest of pies. Oh, and meanwhile the most important thing, the Rovers will have had a good season.

I want some of what you're smoking please.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anybody who gave this a negative vote explain why they would be unhappy with this scenario?

Because it simply is a scenario. There are no rational facts or performances of quality to suggest that Kean will mastermind Rovers into the top half.

We all want Rovers to do well, to achieve that we need a good manager...

Can anybody who gave this a negative vote explain why they would be unhappy with this scenario?

because this is a thread were we want the protest to be a success not fail

I would like Kean to win 34 games in a row and win the league but I don;t think thats going to happen.

If someone makes a prediction that has no solid foundation and goers against the opinion of 90% of the fans, then why should they get 1+'s

Edit: wing wizard beat mew to the same point, was it not obvious anyway

Hopefully the protest will be a damp squib,Rovers will beat Arsenal and by the end of the season Kean will prove himself to be a more than able manager. If these things happen, then the doom and gloom merchants who dominate this board will have to eat the humblest of pies. Oh, and meanwhile the most important thing, the Rovers will have had a good season.

and then the newly invented time machine will deliver us with Shearer from the nineties.

Let's stay in reality please.

Imagine this scenario:

You are on an aeroplane. You are thirty five thousand feet up in th air. You realise that your pilot has no experience and the plane begins to nosedive. You have two choices:

1. Seek out the experienced pilot onboard the plane to rectify the increasingly dire situation.

2. Keep faith in the unqualified, inexperienced pilot that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

That is the situation at Blackburn Rovers. Fairly obvious isn't it? I've wanted Kean out since December 2010...this has been obvious to me for a long time.

Glad to hear that we ALL want the protest to be a damp squib and the gloom merchants to eat humble pie.

So you go on to prove that you are a troll.

Excellent.

and then the newly invented time machine will deliver us with Shearer from the nineties.

Let's stay in reality please.

Imagine this scenario:

You are on an aeroplane. You are thirty five thousand feet up in th air. You realise that your pilot has no experience and the plane begins to nosedive. You have two choices:

1. Seek out the experienced pilot onboard the plane to rectify the increasingly dire situation.

2. Keep faith in the unqualified, inexperienced pilot that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

That is the situation at Blackburn Rovers. Fairly obvious isn't it? I've wanted Kean out since December 2010...this has been obvious to me for a long time.

So you go on to prove that you are a troll.

Excellent.

blimey I hope you didn;t ask that to anyone in New York on Sunday

I'll be more specific ... can any one of 'Lurid Coat' , 'Mc Love', 'chris', 'frosty' or 'BPF' explain why they hope the above scenario doesn't come to pass?

I didn't but maybe because it's incredibly unlikely? Maybe because after months of nonsensical decisions, broken promises and miss management people have had enough?

It's all very well making that statement, there really can't be a Rovers fan on Earth who isn't happy when we win, but there must surely be zero confidence in this happening. That second half at Fulham, a shambles, no shape, no plan and not fit.

Oh and the away shirt is crap, the halves are on the wrong side on the back of the home shirt and you can't see the sponsors logo. Just thought I'd get that in at this point, it's not received the grumbling it deserves thanks to the efforts of Kean, Kentaro and The Venkys this summer. I long for the days when we used to moan about the club shop and not having a season review DVD. Now we have proper stuff to worry about (like a long term future) it really is no fun at all.

I'll be more specific ... can any one of 'Lurid Coat' , 'Mc Love', 'chris', 'frosty' or 'BPF' explain why they hope the above scenario doesn't come to pass?

It's not about desire or wants, it is about looking at the most likely scenarios.

Based upon statistics, everything suggests that the outlined scenario is not likely to occur. I am taking a reasoned approach to what is clearly the best course of action for the club to take.

I'm afraid that the situation outlined is too similar to this:

If I spent a full months wages on lottery tickets, I would be more likely to win the lottery. There rather than buying one, why don't I buy a few thousand?

Why doesn't everyone go through with the above scenario? Common sense.

History is important because without it we will make the same mistakes in the future. Continuing to support this inexperienced and quite frankly proven loser, is nothing but a mistake.

I'd love to be wrong but this has gone too far, we have been a joke for longer than this club deserves. It is time to put things right.

ewood, people want rovers to do well, we dont want them suffering but they will under this clown, people wants whats best for their club and whats best is to sack kean and bring in a manager who has a clue what hes doing.

You are missing the point. This is a test of people's cognitive skills. Please tell me why anybody who is a rovers fan would be unhappy with the following wish :-

Giant, on 13 September 2011 - 22:55 PM, said:

Over to you :- 'Lurid Coat' , 'Mc Love', 'chris', 'frosty' and 'BPF'.

it's hypothetical.

I'd be happy to finish in the top half whoever is incharge.

My personal dislike for Kean is purely based on a 9 month history and interviews and lies, not on a crystal ball.

noone would be unhappy with it but it isnt going to happen.

THAT ISN'T THE POINT. People who claim to be Blackburn Rovers fans voted against a scenario that would be beneficial to the club. They are either 'Dingles in disguise' or didn't fully understand what was being said. Which one was it?

it's hypothetical.

I'd be happy to finish in the top half whoever is incharge.

My personal dislike for Kean is purely based on a 9 month history and interviews and lies, not on a crystal ball.

You seem to be implying that you pressed the '-' button as some sort of Pavlovian response ... no?

THAT ISN'T THE POINT. People who claim to be Blackburn Rovers fans voted against a scenario that would be beneficial to the club. They are either 'Dingles in disguise' or didn't fully understand what was being said. Which one was it?

You seem to be implying that you pressed the '-' button as some sort of Pavlovian response ... no?

Ewood, I think the negative voting was actually in regards to the insinuation that sticking with Kean would be the best option. I do not believe that anyone was voting against a positive scenario for the club.

I was hoping it wouldn't come to think, but stop being thick

The votes are against the unrealistic nature of the post, no one said they didn;t want to finish in the top half.

If I said Steve Kean will win the the league and the FA cup and prove you all wrong and you all can eat it, it would get 1-'s because its stupidly unrealistic based on the evidence.

People believe that its in the best interest of the club to replace Kean and not blindly believing in fairytale endings.

The "doom and gloom merchants" can see way beyond this fairy-tale nonsense. Yes-----we would all want this outcome but on the basis of the last 9 months we know it to be impossible.

We all want Rovers to achieve but know it can't occur under Kean.

'chris', 'BPF' et al Did you ever study 'comprehension' at school?

'chris', 'BPF' et al Did you ever study 'comprehension' at school?

I did.

I see that your lessons involved not reading beyond the first word:

Hopefully the protest will be a damp squib

This is the protest thread. I want the protest to be successful in what it is trying to do.

I would avoid questioning the education of others whilst raising doubts about your own....

Hopefully I bang Paris Hilton this weekend

What's your point?

HOPEFULLY you have antibiotics at the ready.

I did.

This is the protest thread. I want the protest to be successful in what they are trying to do.

I would avoid questioning the education of others whilst raising doubts about your own....

BPF I'm not even discussing this anymore, you are on your own, circles.

I'm willing to risk it with her lol.

I did.

This is the protest thread. I want the protest to be successful in what it is trying to do.

HOPEFULLY you have antibiotics at the ready.

Let me put it in simple terms, because you are either not 'getting-it' or being deliberately obstreperous ... The member expressed a wish that everything turns out hunky-dory ... he made no claims or predictions, just a desire for every thing to turn out 'just dandy'. You voted against this wish. Why?

Archived