BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest March 17.09.11

OZTHEMAN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll have no argument if Jensen gets the gig then Abbey?

If jenson got it I could see me getting arrested!

Peaceful protest it must be. , thus prevent any drunken thugs getting over zealous , remember rovers is our love and must maintain dignity whilst showing compassion ! kEAN OUT

Stuff peace ! Lol crack him if you see him :P

Glen please be clear with fans.....this is a "KEAN OUT" demo not a "Venkys out" protest.

We need it to be clear! They can fix things, Kean is the one we want out!

Reading Glen's press release I think he makes it perfectly clear that Venky's must stand alongside the manager as being responsible for the shambles that the club has become. Kean is Venky's choice, Venky's have continued to give full support to the manager so how you separate the two I'm not sure. If Venky's sacked Kean and appointed someone like Dave Jones, would fans be happy? Don't get me wrong Hughesy, I have no time for Kean and believe he should have gone at the end of last season. My concerns are about who replaces him. I remember the clamour to sack Jim Iley in the 70s - then it was the newspaper letter pages instead of forums that whipped up the pressure to axe the manager. However, having sacked Iley the club found they couldn't get a replacement as nobody wanted to take the job on. The facts that Glen points out in his press release hardly makes the club sound an attractive proposition.

a protest organised by the supporters website...

Woah, woah, woah! It's neither fair on either Glen or this site for you to get THAT wrong. It's Glen organising it, nothing to do with BRFCS other than this is one of many sites it's being discussed on!

Personally, I feel the rest of your post is unnecessary FUD, but that's less important

a protest organised by the supporters website...

Woah, woah, woah! It's neither fair on either Glen or this site for you to get THAT wrong. It's Glen organising it, nothing to do with BRFCS other than this is one of many sites it's being discussed on!

Personally, I feel the rest of your post is unnecessary FUD, but that's less important

:rover: VENKYS ARE KILLING THE CLUB,NOT THERE YESMAN :mellow::brfc:

If they continue to employ steve kean yes they are but they are our only hope. If they fail to act on Saturday even if we win then I will reluctantly have to agree

Kean Out flyer

As my small contribution to the protest, I have printed out 500 copies of the above flyer on A4 paper and will be bringing them over from Dublin on Saturday.

It would be fantastic if a few other people could print out some copies and distribute them. I know OZMAN is doing some as well... the more the merrier I say!

KEAN OUT

Haven't checked yet but has The LET got details of the march.

If the Police have given the go ahead for the march, then you can be certain that kean - who will inform the venky's, the club, the players and the LET. Because the Police will warn club ahead of the march happening, in the off chance 'sicko's tag on to the march, with a different agenda. Also stewards at Ewood Park, will also be informed.

What would be good, and I have no idea how this could be achieved. But is there something that those who cannot attend the march, could do to get our voice heard. The only thing I can think of, is for a petition to be written on this site. Which will allow us all to put our name to it - nothing else, no comments etc, just our name. There must be many who live outside of the area or who cannot get to saturday's match, who also want Kean out.

Then on saturday have it printed and given to the media. Sky wanted us to have a letter with names on it. Well lets give them one.

Out of interest would everything change if we somehow beat arsenal?

Kean isn't good enough but it would make the march seem silly to outsiders

Have a look on "outsiders" message boards and you will see that they also think that Kean is clueless and will take us down.

Except for Burnley message boards. They think Kean is a genius, but for all the wrong reasons.

Archived