BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest March 17.09.11

OZTHEMAN

For some of us it is about time we had a new manager in charge.. But to get rid of this one we will need to get together and be united in our cause.. How should we protest to the owners who are blind in there love of a coach who thinks he is intelligent and angers most fans by continually lying to us that we were excellent when we were far from there? :angry2:

My personal suggestion would be to SING SHOUT "STEVE KEAN OUT" for the last ten-fifteen minutes of the Arsenal game.. It is being televised and the greater audience will then believe us that the MAJORITY want him out!! Prior to the game giving leaflets out advising fans of our actions.. In this manner no body will loose game time or need to make a stance after games when only a handful of people have bothered to attend..THIS COULD BACK FIRE IF WE ARE BEATING ARSENAL..any ideas? :unsure:

:wstu:

ALSO planned a peaceful but vociferous MARCH..I NEED RECOMMENDATIONS WHERE YOU ARE WILLING TO MARCH FROM?? The police will have final say.. 1 OLD HOSPITAL 2 new shopping 3 Aqueduct 4??? :wstu:

TIME CHANGED BY POLICE WHO WANT IT 15 MINUTES EARLIER SO WE DON'T DISRUPT ARSENAL FANS! 11.15 PLEASE DO ATTEND.. ITS OUR CLUB AND IN NUMBERS WE CAN SHOW STRENGTH OTHERWISE WE WILL PAINT A PICTURE OF DISUNITED PEOPLE WHO COULDN'T CARE LESS..THAT IS WHAT ANY BODY WHO IS ASSET STRIPPING WANTS.. DISUNITED PEOPLE.. JOIN US IN PEACE.. :wstu:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time of this game means that its at a decent time in Australia/ neighbouring countries for people to watch it, also it will be the only match on at the same time slot. This is the match to do it if your gonna do it. Need as many people to hear our voices as possible.

Nobody on here own a printing company or work for one?

5000 A4 leaflets printed out and handed out to fans before the game saying two simple words

KEAN

OUT

Everyone hold them up before kick off, it will be all over sky tv, more or less every paper will take a picture of it and it will get around the worlds media in no time!

Infact IF enough people are happy to agree to do it, you could print out a couple of hundred each at home and hand them around at the ground......300-500 each per fan happy to help and we would soon have plenty all over the stadium??

Nobody on here own a printing company or work for one?

5000 A4 leaflets printed out and handed out to fans before the game saying two simple words

KEAN

OUT

Everyone hold them up before kick off, it will be all over sky tv, more or less every paper will take a picture of it and it will get around the worlds media in no time!

Infact IF enough people are happy to agree to do it, you could print out a couple of hundred each at home and hand them around at the ground......300-500 each per fan happy to help and we would soon have plenty all over the stadium??

10,000 will cost £200/230.00 in A4 size, one colour to one side!!

Why does it natter about a decent oz kick off? No offence meant but how will it help if your shouting at the telly with a fosters ?

We don't drink Fosters here!!! I still don't understand why the rest of the world only imports Fosters from Australia when we don't even drink it here! I can't remember the last time I saw it at a pub.

10,000 will cost £200/230.00 in A4 size, one colour to one side!!

Maybe 10,000 may be enough. Once they start chanting KEAN OUT other will join in. 10,000 people can make a lot of noise.

Because I wider international audience will hear your voices?? Media outlets may notice, who would usually have no reason to stay up to 2am to watch a Blackburn game.

Sign this petition if you have a spare efw moments. Just doing what I can.

http://petitions.tigweb.org/stevekeanout

petition signed

For some of us it is about time we had a new manager in charge.. But to get rid of this one we will need to get together and be united in our cause.. How should we protest to the owners who are blind in there love of a coach who thinks he is intelligent and angers most fans by continually lying to us that we were excellent when we were far from there? :angry2:

My personal suggestion would be to SING SHOUT "STEVE KEAN OUT" for the last ten-fifteen minutes of the Arsenal game.. It is being televised and the greater audience will then believe us that the MAJORITY want him out!! Prior to the game giving leaflets out advising fans of our actions.. In this manner no body will loose game time or need to make a stance after games when only a handful of people have bothered to attend..THIS COULD BACK FIRE IF WE ARE BEATING ARSENAL..any ideas? :unsure:

Then it needs to be done before Kick off. If folk are able to get to ewood earlier than normal -start chanting outside the ground and then continue once in.

Just a thought, can admin on here create a KEAN OUT from BRFC.CO.UK 'HOME PAGE'. If the owners read this site they will - sorry might - get the message,

Rovers v Arsenal is the early game on Saturday. The only game at that time and will be watched by millions worldwide. It will get a huge audience. In SE Asia where I am it will be early evening kick off, in India late evening. If any protest gets on TV it will make headlines right on Venky's doorstep. Never a better opportunity.

From his media interviews Kean clearly doesn't think that the majority of fans want him out and are happy with him. He actually had the temerity to applaud the fans (albeit from a distance) yesterday. The time has now come for us to walk the walk and Saturday should be ideal. Pre match, half time and full time are, in my opinion the times to protest with plenty of Kean Out chants. If this could be backed up by some form of visual protest he should get the essage that the majority of us want him out. Hopefully this message should also get to representatives of the owners.

Archived