BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest at the City match.

Neal

Yup. Venky's said they read this board, and this board was full of people wanting him out. Those fans aren't fully to blame, but I'll always hold them partially responsible.

There's no logic there at all. If they sacked Allardyce because the fans wanted him gone - after reading these boards - why has Kean not gone after two protests and the majority of people on here wanting him gone. The opinion polls are usually between 70-90% for Kean to go. But he still is at the helm.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so people like you who post that you don't want him sacked and he should be given the newcastle, city and q.p.r games are therefore partly responsible for the fact he was given them? and therefore your partly responsible for the fact we have zero points from the last 2 matches? by your logic of course

Yes. I'll take that.

and course your allowed to change your mind and admit you was categorically wrong, the same as people are allowed to admit they were wrong and would have Sam back like a shot!

How many people have done that? You'd think the same people that are always telling players like Roque Santa Cruz that the grass isn't always greener would be smarter than to think the grass would be greener without Sam.

If your blaming people for their posts influencing the owners decisions, yours are as equally detrimental

The difference is, I'm giving a man a chance, and being optimistic, but politely exclaiming that I'm running out of patience.

The anti-Sam brigade weren't giving Sam a chance, or being optimistic, and were vocally exclaiming that they'd had enough.

People did grumble under sam, however I never once heard "you dont know what your doing" or "we want sam out"

Heard the first in the stands from fans. Didn't hear the second, but saw enough posts in forums and on the Internet about it.

There's no logic there at all. If they sacked Allardyce because the fans wanted him gone - after reading these boards - why has Kean not gone after two protests and the majority of people on here wanting him gone. The opinion polls are usually between 70-90% for Kean to go. But he still is at the helm.

Maybe they've realised that they can't rely on this forum to run the bloody club. Made a mistake they'll never make again in listening to the "Sam Out" brigade on here..

well i understand out of frustration particularly from the away travelling support would have come home without reflection and often ranted about Sam and his performances but i would like to know what the general opinion poll on him was at the time because i would be surprised at there not been 80=85% in favour of him remaining.

and no matter what, you are never going to have a 100% fan base happy with the manager, even united fans have been known to become cheesed off with sir alex and say that his time his up.

i still think its extremely illogical though that a few dozen people writing their opinions on this forum can be partly responsible for his sacking and the events thereafter, im sorry

Maybe they've realised that they can't rely on this forum to run the bloody club. Made a mistake they'll never make again in listening to the "Sam Out" brigade on here..

Maybe what you have said is just rubbish. They had their reasons for sacking Allardyce. But I doubt it was because of this forum - otherwise Kean would have gone ages ago. Which needs to happen.

Partially responsible. PAR-TIAL-LY.

Not true at all.

If they sacked Sam even partially based on a small number grumbling about Sam's football (which wasn't really apparent in November 2010) then Kean would have gone now, as he has much more people fiercely against him.

The anti Sam grumbles were more from January 2010 where we had a p1sh run of form and people started worrying. And even then, it wasn't even a quarter of what it is now against Kean.

It's not true and you're using people who weren't big fans of Allardyce as scapegoats, which is weird seen as you backed Kean a few weeks ago, and (if your logic is correct and Venky's base their decisions on BRFCS) then you're part of the reason he stayed.

Or maybe Venky's DO pay attention to BRFCS but decide they want to side with the minority, proven by sacking Sam and keeping Kean. Scarily, this makes sense :unsure::lol:

It is convenient, and fits perfectly for you because I have no hard evidence that it happened. Mainly because I don't get my phone out and record every chant that happens in the stands.

Someone said people were grumbling and moaning, chanting 4-4-2. So, it wasn't just me hearing them.

The fans against Allardyce, played no part in his sacking IMO, that was the original point.

According to you, you and your group of "fans" were against Sam and wanted him out.

You celebrated Sam's departure on here for some time after he had gone.

Revisionism or gross hypocrisy ?

You need to keep up Jim, let me help:

The conversation is around anti-Allardyce chanting at games and the part the fans played in getting rid of him, which IMO they didn't play any part in his sacking.

Hardly Revisionism or gross hypocrisy wouldn't you agree.

The conversation is around anti-Allardyce chanting at games and the part the fans played in getting rid of him, which IMO they didn't play any part in his sacking.

Tris gave us a great example of this previously Gav, Pot-kettle-black :P

Come orf it dear boy, you were always proud of telling us that you and your group were vocal in its opposition to Sam, and at matches at Ewood too.

Now that you've made to look right plonkers the least you can do is admit to being wrong.

Tris gave us a great example of this previously Gav, Pot-kettle-black :P

And another pro-Kean and Venky's member. The shame, the shame !

Come orf it dear boy, you were always proud of telling us that you and your group were vocal in its opposition to Sam, and at matches at Ewood too.

Now that you've made to look right plonkers the least you can do is admit to being wrong.

Do you think the fans played any part in getting Allardyce sacked Jim? after all that was the original point.

And another pro-Kean and Venky's member. The shame, the shame !

You need to "revise" your reading skills 'old chap'

Whats your opinion on John Williams again! :blush:

You also said that we would be relegated with Sam in charge after the Chelsea game in October 2010, do you remember that?

Whats your opinion on John Williams again! :blush:

Had many doubts about him initially and then changed my mind over the course of the years - as I have stated many times previously.

Remind us again about about your continuing love affair with the owners and the present manager.

With regards to protests over Kean all the fans can do is make bigger and louder demonstrations before, during and after every match.

And although I wouldn't normally condone such behaviour a pitch invasion might be the only way to make the owners sit up and take notice how fans feel about the manager and the direction the club is heading. .

This forum seems to have got off topic.

Anyway, fair play to those who protested yesterday. I have to confess i walked out on 75 mins. Couldnt stomach anymore. I firmly accept im one of those who support the protests but wouldn't get involved myself. I think the majority of rovers fans are probably the same.

On a lighter note, when i was walking home along Bolton Rd, i saw a disgruntled rovers fan complaining about kean to a young woman police officer. He said that he wished to make a complaint against steve kean, and that kean should be arrested for committing deception. He seemed like he was being serious! The WPC didnt have a clue what to say!

Il edge my bets kean will still be in a job come the spurs game

Had many doubts about him initially and then changed my mind over the course of the years - as I have stated many times previously.

Remind us again about about your continuing love affair with the owners and the present manager.

With regards to protests over Kean all the fans can do is make bigger and louder demonstrations before, during and after every match.

And although I wouldn't normally condone such behaviour a pitch invasion might be the only way to make the owners sit up and take notice how fans feel about the manager and the direction the club is heading. .

Revising history again Jim, you dislike Williams with a passion then suddenly one day he became a messiah...thats a big 360 lol!

My continued love for KEAN hey? Wanted him gone since Fulham last year Jim and have not back tracked from my stance, my feelings were to back him as manager of my club but he lost my support after that game.

My continued love for venky's...mmm they are our owners are not going anywhere so currently have my support but not for too much longer if they continue to back Kean, clear enough?

to sum Jim you don't see the irony of calling people revisionists when you have done plenty of u turns yourself... Sam was going to relegate us...your words and we'd finished 10th lol!

Revising history again Jim, you dislike Williams with a passion then suddenly one day he became a messiah...thats a big 360 lol!

One day ? See my previous post, it's not difficult to understand.

D minus for reading and comprehension, teach.

One day ? See my previous post, it's not difficult to understand.

D minus for reading and comprehension, teach.

The last sentence doesn't make any sense lol!

Seriously though may want to read the Tris compilation, its pretty clear cut, black and white, factual, written record... Same as the Sam comments, it is rather funny Jim, you could quote me but there is really nothing which can come anywhere near your comments.

After taking the mickey the other week about the timing of the protest, the dog, the drink driver posters etc...... I actually joined the sit in protest yesterday :o . I thought that Kean deserved a chance and I could see potential in the Everton and Arsenal games but in a swift about turn I honestly think that the players aren't actually giving their all for him or the team now. I think the guy is probably a fantastic coach and regardless of all of the criticism on here he probably isn't a bad guy but there is something missing and whatever "it" is, isn't going to suddenly crop up. I stand by saying that he hasn't had much luck due to injuries and some decisions etc but I look at him now and he increasingly looks like a rabbit in the headlights. For the first time in a while I lacked any desire to come to Ewood on Saturday (the first time since the dull and mundane Big Sam era) so that simply means for me, Kean, it's time to go.

After taking the mickey the other week about the timing of the protest, the dog, the drink driver posters etc...... I actually joined the sit in protest yesterday :o . I thought that Kean deserved a chance and I could see potential in the Everton and Arsenal games but in a swift about turn I honestly think that the players aren't actually giving their all for him or the team now. I think the guy is probably a fantastic coach and regardless of all of the criticism on here he probably isn't a bad guy but there is something missing and whatever "it" is, isn't going to suddenly crop up. I stand by saying that he hasn't had much luck due to injuries and some decisions etc but I look at him now and he increasingly looks like a rabbit in the headlights. For the first time in a while I lacked any desire to come to Ewood on Saturday (the first time since the dull and mundane Big Sam era) so that simply means for me, Kean, it's time to go.

Just give me one piece of evidence that would suggest he is a " fantastic coach ". Just one will do. His mum saying that is not evidence.

Archived