BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nzonzi

steven

January looks like it could be a bit grim then.

Nzonzi to Spartak

Samba to Arsenal

Hoilett to Spurs

Olsson to a Newcastle or a Villa type

Nelson, Grella and Dunn finally call it quits after injuries.

Hypothetically if all that happens and no reinvestment some will still be brainwashed and find the positives. Its alright up front though as that Ibisevic another obscure former Yugoslavian may join likes of petrovic and vukevic but only providing he has a relegation clause. Oh joy. barcelona be arfaid be very afraid because in a few seasons time we're coming for you!!

Absolutely no need to sell N'Zonzi. I'd be furious if he was sold, moreso because we know he won't be replaced properly.

If he wants to go then it may be difficult to keep him. We could quite easily see Rovers rock bottom in January, Kean still the manager and no hope in sight.

If you were a Rovers player would you want to stay right now if a decent move was open to you?

N'Zonzi being arguably our most consistent performer of late. Bloody odd how our best players are being sold asap whilst anybody who scores two matches running is dropped! <_<

As I have said previously nothing makes any sense anymore UNTIL one discounts BRFC football matters and Premier league survival from the equation. Only then does the lunacy of the past 12 months begin to stack up.

To be successful in their bid those qatari's need to base their bid not on the buying price 12 months ago but rather on the value of asset stripping BRFC.

Then again what do I know? I didn't go to Pune did I?

N'Zonzi being arguably our most consistent performer of late. I know it's only Twitter stuff but it's bloody odd how our best players are being sold asap whilst anybody who scores two matches running is dropped! <_<

As I have said previously nothing makes any sense anymore UNTIL one discounts BRFC football matters and Premier league survival from the equation. Only then does the lunacy of the past 12 months begin to stack up.

To be successful in their bid those qatari's need to base their bid not on the buying price 12 months ago but rather on the value of asset stripping BRFC.

Then again what do I know? I didn't go to Pune did I?

£8m for N'Zonzi next summer (Provided we stay up and with time and funds to replace him) is not a bad deal.

Maybe rog. Depends who Dastardly and Muttley can get to replace him and of course skim a few bob for the pot both ways. Who do you think we should go for? Anny ideas? Rem Schalke wanted 10m for a 30 year old.

8 million, that's probably before advisor fees, agent fees,how I helped him become an 8 million player fees etc so the club will probably get a fiver which will be swallowed up in a 1.65 million pound agent fee for a 400,000 player playing for some portugese b league side

• Backroom

If he wants to go then it may be difficult to keep him. We could quite easily see Rovers rock bottom in January, Kean still the manager and no hope in sight.

If you were a Rovers player would you want to stay right now if a decent move was open to you?

Oh, I agree completely. If I was a player at Rovers and was not a supporter I'd want out ASAP. Even if you were a supporter I think you'd be considering your future.

Doesn't mean I'd be any less angry if N'Zonzi was sold though. I'd rather have an unhappy N'Zonzi playing for us than some £1 - £2m "potential star" brought in on the cheap to make our squad even younger - since Kean's goal does not seem to be getting points, but rather to build the youngest squad possible for the mythical future success.

Archived