BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nzonzi

steven

Say you could sell NZonzi for £8m + add-ons, and get in Jermaine Jones for £5m - what would you do? If it means you also have the money for Ibisevic? :rock:

On current form keep Nzonzi. On the form of the start of the season I would sell him.

It really depends if he can keep the quality we have seen recently up.

• 2 weeks later...

FA Charged him with violent conduct and he will now serve a 3 game ban with immediate effect!

Out of

Cardiff (a)

Swansea (h)

Sunderland (a)

If the lad had a brain cell he'd be lethal. Totally deserves the punishment IMO!

I blame the BBC.

FA Charged him with violent conduct and he will now serve a 3 game ban with immediate effect!

Out of

Cardiff (a)

Swansea (h)

Sunderland (a)

If the lad had a brain cell he'd be lethal. Totally deserves the punishment IMO!

Yep, N'ZOMBI is a pillock brain. He could have been sent off on two occasions before giving that silly free kick away that Stoke scored from. Used his elbow twice. Liability.

N'Zonzi being arguably our most consistent performer of late. I know it's only Twitter stuff but it's bloody odd how our best players are being sold asap whilst anybody who scores two matches running is dropped! <_<

A number of our members don't appear to rate N'Zonzi's contribution to the team. Lets see if they have changed their opinions in 3 2 games time because Steve Kean doesn't appear to believe that a midfielder needs to be able to tackle or defend.

No big club would have been highlighted on MOTD like he was.

Of course they would have done, it was a big talking point in the game. Why do we have to play the "poor little Rovers" card all the time?

We have absolutely no-one who can cover N'Zonzi unless Grella can make a miraculous recovery.

N'Zonzi has received a ban due to his petulance! Anybody who thinks (as LeChuck says) thinks this is down to little old BRFC syndrome needs to wake up! He threw an elbow and has received a fair punishment.

At least it will be two more games I won't have to watch his temper tantrums and needless fouls! Although we quite clearly don't possess a replacement!

• Backroom

3 game ban thanks to MOTD.

No big club would have been highlighted on MOTD like he was. He's an attitude problem and hopefully Kean will play Lowe in midfield now.

Not true at all, Rooney's elbow on McCarthy against Wigan (I think?) got ridiculous amounts of media attention.

N'Zonzi is petulant, it's a problem in his game and one he needs to address quickly. There was no need for him to throw that elbow and it's cost us now. Nobody to blame but himself.

• 2 weeks later...

A number of our members don't appear to rate N'Zonzi's contribution to the team. Lets see if they have changed their opinions in 3 2 games time because Steve Kean doesn't appear to believe that a midfielder needs to be able to tackle or defend.

Spot on Jimmy. I think a few of those erstwhile members cannot help but have had to revaluate their opinions of N'Zonzi's qualies and his contributions to the team since he's been absent. I'd wager Vaughan wouldn't have had such time and space if N'Zonzi had been on the pitch, and whilst we got away with it Swansea wouldn't have kept possession around our box quite so easily and impressively either.

Archived