BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mrs D facing criminal charges

philipl

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on MG, tell us who you are and provide some evidence you have access to the family. Are you an employee paid to monitor press and internet message boards on their behalf...or a mischievous dingle? Of course, if what you say is true then I am sure we all have a message that we would like you to pass on! It goes along the lines of Kean Out, Venkys Out. Thanks.

I am a mid/upper level Venky's staffer. I'm not going to tell you exactly who I am as it would get me fired due to my opinions on how Rovers are being run (And for breaching my contract regarding privacy).

I've posted private comments to some of the members on this board giving details of certain events which I believe only somebody within the company would know of. That's as far as I'm willing to go in regards to revealing my authenticity.

I'm not employed to monitor these forums (I've tried to post on several other threads but I don't get online much and some of them are locked before I get the chance).

My sole aim here is to weed out the bulls*it from the truth so that you all don't waste your time shouting/talking/protesting things which are media lies (ie Qatari offers), rumors & speculation (asset stripping).

I can't tell any of the family that I would personally like to see SK removed, but I have mentioned to one of the brothers on several occasions that the fans who want him out are NOT in the minority.

As for Venky's leaving... Forget it. They've invested way to much cash in projects surrounding the club to leave. And any offer made by a potential buyer would have to reflect this (It would be cheaper to buy a championship club and promote them).

MG.

As for Venky's leaving... Forget it. They've invested way to much cash in projects surrounding the club to leave. And any offer made by a potential buyer would have to reflect this (It would be cheaper to buy a championship club and promote them).

MG.

No problem there then. If Desai and her brothers remain in charge we should be a Championship club in about six months time.

I am a mid/upper level Venky's staffer. I'm not going to tell you exactly who I am as it would get me fired due to my opinions on how Rovers are being run (And for breaching my contract regarding privacy).

I've posted private comments to some of the members on this board giving details of certain events which I believe only somebody within the company would know of. That's as far as I'm willing to go in regards to revealing my authenticity.

I'm not employed to monitor these forums (I've tried to post on several other threads but I don't get online much and some of them are locked before I get the chance).

My sole aim here is to weed out the bulls*it from the truth so that you all don't waste your time shouting/talking/protesting things which are media lies (ie Qatari offers), rumors & speculation (asset stripping).

I can't tell any of the family that I would personally like to see SK removed, but I have mentioned to one of the brothers on several occasions that the fans who want him out are NOT in the minority.

MG.

Well thats what is going to happen at the end of the season, just one question, why is Kean unsackable?

MG.

You seem credible, thats good. Interesting to hear that you have approached the brothers regarding the minority-issue. Lets hope they wake up sooner rather than later.

Keep posting, information like this is very interesting to read!

MG.

Please can you elaborate- which real projects have taken real cash?

From Blackburn/London/Malta this "way to much cash in projects surrounding the club to leave" is completely invisible even to an experienced club finances watcher like me.

From friends in India and with links to Pune (including having been close to the father of the Rao siblings) they see nothing over there either.

PS they hid the Qatar bid from you.

MG.

So they would rather lose all their investment by keeping Kean and be relegated, than sell up and get some back? Smart people you are working for I must say!

PS: Mabye you should tell them to swich their business from chickens to toilet paper, as their company name is going down the drain in Europe!

So they would rather lose all their investment by keeping Kean and be relegated, than sell up and get some back? Smart people you are working for I must say!

The £39,070,000 capital in Venky's London Limited looks like a total write-off now unless there is some fancy financial engineering behind the scenes.

MG.

You know what Mr Agnew, if you wrote this kind of stuff on the official Rovers website, and put as much effort into your press releases , there's a chance that a couple of people might actually believe you

The £39,070,000 capital in Venky's London Limited now looks like it is a total write-off now unless there is some fancy financial engineering behind the scenes.

Philipl am I right in assuming there is nothing wrong with companies borrowing money to pay off outstanding loans.

Philipl am I right in assuming there is nothing wrong with companies borrowing money to pay off outstanding loans.

Nothing at all- Venky's London Limited took over Rovers' existing overdraft as required by the Walker Trust but then immediately borrowed the money again secured against Rovers' fixed assets which I am sure is NOT what the Trust had intended....

Companies can borrow what they like... over to the lenders to do their own checks on whether the money with interest will ever come back.

Does Venky`s London ltd. have any other purpose than owning Blackburn Rovers?

The purposes section in the Memorandum and Articles are widely drawn in the same way you would find with practically any other company. At present it is the holding company of Blackburn Rovers and, I believe, the newly formed Venkeys XPRS Limited.

I am a mid/upper level Venky's staffer.

Probably not the best thing to confess. You will probably take a lot of stick. And considering who your employers are, I'd have a hard time mustering sympathy.

Regardless of alleged media lies, Venkys have not covered themselves with glory during their tenure with the Rovers. As football owners they demonstrated an amazing lack of competence and have managed to absolutely blow their credibility to tatters.

I'm not saying the situation is irreversible, though it probably is as it relates to remaining a PL club. But if you want to help Venkys, then consider passing on the following:

1. Fire Steve Kean. Immediately.

2. Hire Hughes, MON or Curbishley. Immediately.

3. Get a professional chairman in ASAP.

4. Listen to the chairman about club administration and don't meddle with the manager.

5. Get shut of Kentaro/SEM/Anderson.

It probably won't save our PL status, too much water under the bridge, but it would give us a fighting chance (even if the odds are equivalent of the Texans at the Alamo) and might, in a small way, restore Venkys' credibility (which it currently has none, IMO).

• Moderation Lead

It probably won't save our PL status, too much water under the bridge, but it would give us a fighting chance (even if the odds are equivalent of the Texans at the Alamo) and might, in a small way, restore Venkys' credibility (which it currently has none, IMO).

Don't think it's opinion regarding Venky's credibility. Absolute fact.

In no way do I speak on behalf of VHL. All opinions are mine, and mine alone.

Well thats what is going to happen at the end of the season, just one question, why is Kean unsackable?

I can only guess why he’s not been sacked so far. I’m sure it’s nothing malicious. They just (wrongly) think he can turn things around.

You seem credible, thats good. Interesting to hear that you have approached the brothers regarding the minority-issue. Lets hope they wake up sooner rather than later.

Keep posting, information like this is very interesting to read!

Thanks.

Please can you elaborate- which real projects have taken real cash?

From Blackburn/London/Malta this "way to much cash in projects surrounding the club to leave" is completely invisible even to an experienced club finances watcher like me.

From friends in India and with links to Pune (including having been close to the father of the Rao siblings) they see nothing over there either.

PS they hid the Qatar bid from you.

I have no idea where the cash is coming from (not my dept). But I do know they’ve spent quite a bit of time and money setting up the training academies. I do know of sites set for these grounds which cost in the millions.

I honestly believe they had no idea about the Qatar thing. The only way they could've met with the family to make the offer without myself or anybody else knowing about it would've been over the phone. So why would they make the offer over the telephone if they were in Pune anyway? The family are surrounded by secretaries, PA, security etc etc 24/7. NOBODY has come into contact with anybody making an offer on the club. It's possible that the Qataris mentioned something to somebody who mentioned it to some body else (etc) who eventually said something to one of the family members informally... but that's about as close as an offer ever came to being.

As Balaji said to one of the fans who approached him at halftime during the Wigan game, "There is no offer. It's all bullsh*t".

You know what Mr Agnew, if you wrote this kind of stuff on the official Rovers website, and put as much effort into your press releases , there's a chance that a couple of people might actually believe you

Never met Mr. Agnew. Check my IP address if you can. I am most certainly typing this from inside VHL corporate offices in Pune.

Probably not the best thing to confess. You will probably take a lot of stick. And considering who your employers are, I'd have a hard time mustering sympathy.

Regardless of alleged media lies, Venkys have not covered themselves with glory during their tenure with the Rovers. As football owners they demonstrated an amazing lack of competence and have managed to absolutely blow their credibility to tatters.

I'm not saying the situation is irreversible, though it probably is as it relates to remaining a PL club. But if you want to help Venkys, then consider passing on the following:

1. Fire Steve Kean. Immediately.

2. Hire Hughes, MON or Curbishley. Immediately.

3. Get a professional chairman in ASAP.

4. Listen to the chairman about club administration and don't meddle with the manager.

5. Get shut of Kentaro/SEM/Anderson.

Stick, I don’t mind if it’ll help the club.

I agree that it looks like we won’t be in the EPL next year.

1. They know what peoples feelings are regarding him.

2. I’ve asked some of the people closer to the family about potential replacements. Nobody wants SK’s job.

3. Agreed.

5. I would love to do this. IMO JA is 99% of the problem here. Are there any other credible agents out there who could replace him?

Never met Mr. Agnew. Check my IP address if you can. I am most certainly typing this from inside VHL corporate offices in Pune.

It'd be good if someone could do an IP check on this guy. That said even if he is posting from Pune, I reckon there is some reverse psychology going on and I wouldn't be surprised if the Venky's are aware that he's posting, and we're being fed BS.

Apologies if this isn't the case, it's difficult not to be suspicious when there are many strange things going on at BRFC.

5. I would love to do this. IMO JA is 99% of the problem here. Are there any other credible agents out there who could replace him?

Agents are the problem MG.Road. Do the Rao family not realise that JA ( known throughout Premier League boardrooms as a chancer and spiv of the highest order) is taking them for the biggest ride of their lives?

Talk about a conflict of interest. They've allowed a fox to take charge of the hen house! ( Did you see what I did there? <_< ) A ten minute google of this guy would have set alarm bells ringing. This is why most of English football see them as dumb.

They had in their employ two of English footballs most experienced and respected administrators and they effectively constructively dismissed them.

They should go down on bended knee to try and get one of those two back. Though I'm 99% certain that they'd get nowhere after the way they've behaved.

As regards the manager's position Steve Kean will never, ever, ever win the supporters back. Too much water under the bridge. If they can't attract another manager because of their reputation in the game, they'd be better going with Paul Clement until season's end than carrying on with this joker.

If they can't attract another manager because of their reputation in the game, they'd be better going with Paul Clement until season's end than carrying on with this joker.

Actually, thats not really a bad idea, is it?

I mean, he couldnt possibly be worse than Kean, and Clement seems like a decent bloke, apart from that row with some fans in the stands in his first game, whatever that was.

At least he cant be as deluded and twisted like Kean is.

Archived