BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mrs D facing criminal charges

philipl

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would this guy risk his job to come on here feeding us these snippets of info.

If he's genuine he's obviously a plant, unless he's been a closet Rovers fan for about 10 years.

I think we need to keep things in context. Pure speculation, but consider:

1. Ste.B opined that he knows who this person is and he's legitimate.

2. Per published reports, the 3 siblings are not 100% on the same page.

3. MG. Road may be affiliated with 1 of the 3 siblings, at least more so than the other 2.

4. I tend to recall that the Pune 9 stated that one or more of Balaji's assistants were desperate to make the Rovers a success but were being handicapped in someway. My memory may be poor on this point.

5. And contrary to all of the above, it is not uncommon for employees to do things which their employers are neither aware nor would sanction if they were aware.

So it is possible that MG Road is a plant. The opposite is also a possibility. It's also possible he's lying about everything. Either way, so what? If the information provided is good, we are ahead of the game even if he is simply a curious employee. Even if he's a plant and reports back to his bosses, then we're still ahead as we're communicating with the Vs under the guise of communicating with MG Road. If he's a wind up merchant, we've wasted a bit of time (small loss).

Really, there is very little downside to engaging with him.

1. Ste.B opined that he knows who this person is and he's legitimate. Hence why I think he is more than likely feeding us info on behalf of the owners. Everything we receive we are meant to receive. The only purpose is to try and win us round without doing the one thing needed to win us round.

5. And contrary to all of the above, it is not uncommon for employees to do things which their employers are neither aware nor would sanction if they were aware.

He's hardly having a quick look on the internet in between jobs is he. He's spilling the where's and why's of his bosses to thousands of people who, to be quite honest, hate the people. He's admitted he'd be in big trouble if he was found out and as people have stated it wouldn't be difficult for a big Venk to pinpoint who he is. Why risk it?

Fair enough, engage all you want and I will watch with interest. However you are either being fed lies or kept sweet.

Around 30 supporters have been down to Ewood after rumours on twitter from Brownie that Venkys with Madam were down at Ewood around 21.00. Rumours of cars with Blacked out windows arriving etc

One eye witness on FB said he had seen Madam and Balaji enter Ewood Park, this was after earlier this evening a rumour of 6 limos/rolls royce style convoy arrived there.

The people there said lights on in Blackburn End but no signs of cars, Cryer and other Journos saying they are not there, whilst Telegraph have supposedly said they are there.

Security guard at ground saying they are not there, So they are either there and keeping it quiet, or the rumour which was started which came from a good source of Brownies was completely wrong

Around 30 supporters have been down to Ewood after rumours on twitter from Brownie that Venkys with Madam were down at Ewood around 21.00. Rumours of cars with Blacked out windows arriving etc

One eye witness on FB said he had seen Madam and Balaji enter Ewood Park, this was after earlier this evening a rumour of 6 limos/rolls royce style convoy arrived there.

The people there said lights on in Blackburn End but no signs of cars, Cryer and other Journos saying they are not there, whilst Telegraph have supposedly said they are there.

Security guard at ground saying they are not there, So they are either there and keeping it quiet, or the rumour which was started which came from a good source of Brownies was completely wrong

At the Arsenal game they turned up in luxury mini vans with blacked out windows, so limos / rolls dont sound correct to me.

This just cannot keep going on, I think that they are too stubborn to fire their man first (but hopefully that's changed now Bruce has gone) but I believe that if they are actually there then Kean will be sacked, if they aren't, he won't.

I'm so ready to pack it all in now and would actually resent us winning under Kean. I just want to love Rovers again!

1. Ste.B opined that he knows who this person is and he's legitimate.

2. Per published reports, the 3 siblings are not 100% on the same page.

3. MG. Road may be affiliated with 1 of the 3 siblings, at least more so than the other 2.

4. I tend to recall that the Pune 9 stated that one or more of Balaji's assistants were desperate to make the Rovers a success but were being handicapped in someway. My memory may be poor on this point.

So it is possible that MG Road is a plant. The opposite is also a possibility. It's also possible he's lying about everything. Either way, so what? If the information provided is good, we are ahead of the game even if he is simply a curious employee. Even if he's a plant and reports back to his bosses, then we're still ahead as we're communicating with the Vs under the guise of communicating with MG Road. If he's a wind up merchant, we've wasted a bit of time (small loss).

Really, there is very little downside to engaging with him.

Except possibly if he/she is just a clever dingle (there must be some) who has the technical nous to manipulate the IP address, etc.

He/she could just be toying with us. The thought of him/her laughing with their 6 fingered friends would incline me to treat MG road with a rather large pinch of salt.

Fair enough, engage all you want and I will watch with interest. However you are either being fed (a) lies or (b ) kept sweet.

A is a possibility. B is absolutely untrue. I have regressed to the point where I hate am incredibly frustrated with Venkys with a passion. It's not good for the soul, but these people have destroyed or are destroying a great football club. Unless they are incompetent or corrupt, they have to see the handwriting on the wall and that action is needed. Despite a year passing, they have done little to reverse course except make ridiculous statements which they never follow through on and enter into new contracts which appear to reward failure. At this point, I have to believe they are acting maliciously or are rank stupid or somehow have their hands tied.

I concede I could be wrong. I hope I am and that I wake up tomorrow morning and a top quality chairman has been appointed, Kean has been fired, and Hughes, MON or Curbishley appointed manager with a guaranteed 30 million transfer budget with unrestricted authority to sell or buy. I think the odds of this happening is very small, but such drastic measures are required if our PL status is to be protected. I believe, based on the lack of follow through to date, that Venkys is not capable of such drastic action and we're going down.

Which gets back to them keeping me sweet. It won't happen unless there is a major change in course and even then, if they fail, I would still despise them. They created this mess, it is their responsibility and I don't think they have any idea as to how to go about doing things properly or desire if they do.

Sorry for the rant. But I believe any engagement with any alleged Venkys, whether owners or employees, is a forlorn hope not likely to be productive as they will grasp at any straw to do nothing. I believe know this, but I think we should do so anyway as quitting is weak, stupid and pursuing some semblance of a chance is better than throwing in the towel.

EDITS: I apologize for loosing my temper. My language was too hard.

Thanks! Thats some valuable information right there!

I have a few questions for you MG-road:

-Do you think the sacking of Steve Bruce at Sunderland today will affect the Venkys' view on sacking Kean at all? Maybe they will think more through it now?

- Do the employees at Venkys talk about the Blackburn-situation at all, like at lunch and in breaks? Or is it so many other things(companies) you're involved in other than Rovers, so that Blackburn Rovers is just threated like "just one of those companies"?

Thanks for posting here, please continue to do so! Dont see it as a betrayal (dont really think it is), see it more like trying to make us understand Venkys better, if that is possible at all!

1. No

2. The employees do take great interest in the games. Lots of staff have Rovers screen savers, number plate stickers, ties, etc etc.

M.G. Road. If possible could you please provide us with an email address you can be certain will reach the Owners or somebody who will pass these emails on?

Honestly - Not really. Even I don't have their Email addresses.

Sorry.

M G Road - do you know for sure if Mrs Desai or any of the Raos are in the UK at present.

Which one? Come on - you should know that bit.

I know for sure that 2 of them are not in the UK (I saw them this morning). The third I haven't seen so I can't say for sure.

He is certainly wrong on Qatar- I can be unequivocal about that.

In fact there have been several bids to buy Rovers from the Venky's and Mrs Desai has personally met more than one.

Fair enough. I'll admit that I'm just a worker bee. And the amount of info I've been getting has slowed quite a bit as we're not travelling as much at the moment.

1. No

2. The employees do take great interest in the games. Lots of staff have Rovers screen savers, number plate stickers, ties, etc etc.

In that case all those that take an interest in the games, can you give me your address and I will send you and your friends , some 100% Rovers 0% Kean Venky's t-shirts as well as some Kean Out Venky's Out bumper stickers, and if you want a screen saver feel free to use this

vclubbackA4.jpg

Please feel free to pass on to the chicken witch and the chuckle brothers :)

MG Road,

so you personally notified the family of the Qatari bid when you handed them the newspaper?

You were stood 10 feet away from them at the wigan game when the exchange with the fans took place?

You are either British or have lived in Britain most of your life (judging from your posts)

How hard could it be for the family to identify you?

MG Road,

so you personally notified the family of the Qatari bid when you handed them the newspaper?

You were stood 10 feet away from them at the wigan game when the exchange with the fans took place?

You are either British or have lived in Britain most of your life (judging from your posts)

How hard could it be for the family to identify you?

Thus far, I've disagreed with them online about keeping SK in a job. I don't think they'll bother too much trying to find me just for that.

Archived