BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Ok guys, I'm sure we had a 'who you'd replace Kean with' thread but I couldn't find anything (sure mods will delete if there is)

Anyway I'd love to get Hughes back but do you all really think he'd come back after the way he left fulham?

Also who else would be the right man for the job?

Think we all know that a dead rat would be better than the lying disrespectful imposter! So please only suggest the right man for the job!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will come a point where we are relegated by march and Jean is still in charge... I think each home game will see a move from protest to mocking. If he has us relegated come march I wouldn't want Kean sacking straight away - I would want a couple of months to scream at him for his abject failure. I would even move my seat to jw lower near the dug out to do it.

i'll take anybody who can get the best out of the players we have , i do actually beleive we have some very good players who just arnt performing , they just need somebody to get them together and raise morale and start to believe they can win games again

I know I will get laughed out of the place for suggesting this but I would have Keegan.

Yes he will bugger off after two seasons (at most) but we would play amazing footy for that short time and he would bring the smiles back.

Right I am sitting back ready to be shot down in flames for that :lol:

My personal opinion is that Kean has never been closer to the sack. Nicko's story last night is correct, I just cannot see him surviving if Rovers don't beat Swansea, even if they do beat Swansea there is still a possibility that he will get removed, there is a push on to get him removed. I've said all along while he retains the support of Mrs D he won't be going anywhere, events of the last couple of days suggest to me that Mrs D's support is wavering.

My personal opinion is that Kean has never been closer to the sack. Nicko's story last night is correct, I just cannot see him surviving if Rovers don't beat Swansea, even if they do beat Swansea there is still a possibility that he will get removed, there is a push on to get him removed. I've said all along while he retains the support of Mrs D he won't be going anywhere, events of the last couple of days suggest to me that Mrs D's support is wavering.

I've always said that he isn't unsackeable and he will get sacked, it was just a matter of whether it would be too late or not.

Kean's comments at yesterday's "presser" gave a few clues away. For the first time ever, he mentioned points being important. He also mentioned that the owners were concerned about the position we're in - another first. All this coming a day after he met them. So, to me, he's undoubtedly been told this situation isn't good enough.

My problem is that I reckon it's already too late and my reasons for saying that are in the relegation thread.

I've always said that he isn't unsackeable and he will get sacked, it was just a matter of whether it would be too late or not.

Kean's comments at yesterday's "presser" gave a few clues away. For the first time ever, he mentioned points being important. He also mentioned that the owners were concerned about the position we're in - another first. All this coming a day after he met them. So, to me, he's undoubtedly been told this situation isn't good enough.

My problem is that I reckon it's already too late and my reasons for saying that are in the relegation thread.

I agree Den, it is going to be very difficult to avoid relegation regardless of who the manager is, especially if we don't pick up maximum points today. However, a change of manager would give the fans a bit of hope and a competent might be able to take the relegation issue down to the wire, whereas Kean will have us all but relegated by end of February.

Archived