BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

David Dunn

Pete1981

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunn would be very handy in the championship - as it looks like we are heading that way i think hes worth holding onto

Doubt it. The Championship is a highly competitive league with games coming thick & fast. Dunn can barely plod around the pitch for an hour.

The way I see it is that in the championship – providing we don’t have a mass exodus of all our talented players, a luxury player like Dunny would help us open up defences and give us an edge due to his ability to pick a pass. A stable supportive DM would do the majority of the tracking back in midfield and closing down.

I can’t see us going to places like Doncaster & playing 1 up front I'd imagine that we would be a top half championship club next season - nothing to fear playing away....

The way I see it is that in the championship – providing we don’t have a mass exodus of all our talented players, a luxury player like Dunny would help us open up defences and give us an edge due to his ability to pick a pass. A stable supportive DM would do the majority of the tracking back in midfield and closing down.

I can’t see us going to places like Doncaster & playing 1 up front I'd imagine that we would be a top half championship club next season - nothing to fear playing away....

I don't think the championship would be quite the walk in the park alluded to here. Agree with others that it's a very physical league and whilst dunn may be useful on occasion I think he would be spending most of his time in the treatment room.

Archived