BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Atmosphere against Stoke

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it'll start quiet.

If we score first/early it will be reasonably calm - unless there is some visible show of support to Kean by the scorer/players,

If we concede early/first, there will be an air of resignation, followed by a short spell of support.

If we concede a second/early, it'll be gloves off again.

If we concede a third there will be a mass walk out.

Seeing as there is no "Stoke protest thread" I Wondered what people's thoughts were about the Stoke game. Are Venkys and Kean getting it from the whistle or should there be a concerted effort to lift the team?

Personally, I'll support the team from K.O. but... depending how many beers I've consumed beforehand things could rapidly change, especially if we direct our fustrations towards those asset-stripping scumbags in Pune.

I think the fans should back Kean & the boys from the word go. And when we inevitably lose, it'll be a big Flip off to the media and pundits for thinking the buck stops with us.

And save any protests for before/after game, which will be directed squarely at Venky's. About time they copped the brunt of this.

I think it'll start quiet.

If we score first/early it will be reasonably calm - unless there is some visible show of support to Kean by the scorer/players,

If we concede early/first, there will be an air of resignation, followed by a short spell of support.

If we concede a second/early, it'll be gloves off again.

If we concede a third there will be a mass walk out.

This is exactly how it will be, like it always is.

I think the fans should back Kean & the boys from the word go. And when we inevitably lose, it'll be a big Flip off to the media and pundits for thinking the buck stops with us.

And save any protests for before/after game, which will be directed squarely at Venky's. About time they copped the brunt of this.

Can't back kean, just can't do it. Only way I could see, the atmosphere staying reasonably up beat is if we have an anti-Burnley day or something!

Should be made Hell for Stoke and Venky's. Pointless going after Kean now, Venky's are the problem if we can get focus away from Kean there are no excuses for him or the team but not even he can defend the indefensable that is the owners, you can see it in his mannerisams and his usual bs is less convincing the relationship is strained and he knows he's on his own out here and getting no cash but the upside for him there is no chance of him getting sacked anytime soon.

Get behind the team from the off, try your best to stay with them even if we go a couple down. It's got to be all about giving Venkys hell! Just wish they were here to witness it!

I bet when the Bolton fans were singing "there is only one Steve Kean" they were sat in front of the tele saying "I told you the fans loved him".

You want us to lose tho.

12 months of hurt means KEAN OUT AND VENKYS OUT!

Todays win is only our 3rd in the league this season for gods sake.

I still hate kean as much now as I did before the liverpool and utd ganes.

BS the last 12 months mean nothing mate, the next 12 are more important, I hate kean more than the next guy, but he ain't going, lets get behind the team 100% first whistle till last you can't argue kean had been awful nor can you that the last two results have been incredible, Take you're negativity elsewhere for ONE game. I know everything is far from right at ewood, there is only one place we are going if things carry on as they are and we all know where that is. Like i say i can't stand the idiot but come on lets give OURSELVES a chance of staying in this league

A win and we are right back in the fight for survival.

Match day protests will not remove Kean, they have to stop now that we have a chance of rescuing this.

We will be vilified in every corner if protests happen on the back of two excellent results

If you care about the club you will roar them to victory against Stoke. No two ways about it. The team has got confidence and it's now our responsibility to help maintain it and build on it. Stoke is terrible away, we can win there and push up the table and out of the relegation zone. Kean and Venky's don't matter. We are Rovers and we will prevail!

We need to back the team & manager 100% on monday. No protests etc, just 100% supports. We can get out of this, but only if we are all on the same page.

I totally agree!!!

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE PLAYERS AND TEAM!!!

WE NEED TO BE UNITE AS A GROUP OF SUPPORTERS NOT DEVIDED!!!

we can get out of this but the fans must support the team!!!

I think we could look very foolish shouting Kean Out after the last two games. A defeat would give an even greater excuse for Kean to blame the fans.

In the event we are getting mullered, fine we back on Venkys back. Shame them to get their money out in January or bog off.

I don't care if we get called fickle. We need to be a bit smarter.

Whatever we think, he's earned some more rope. If we back the team to the hilt and we lose, his argument is gone.

Before today was in there with Abbey and riggers, now, totally behind the team, with no dissenting towards Kean unless that is its another shocking home performance on the day.

Have every confidence in the Blackburn crowd.

Archived