BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Atmosphere against Stoke

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't support Venkys and I don't support Kean but what i do support is Rovers shame allot of our fans forget this!

Okay the likes of Hoilett and Robbo arn't playing for Kean but the lads last week and today are and i will jump chant and cheer for these lads. We have a poor squad, a poor manager and some would say a poor support.

Get behind the boys put your flags away for a few games and the moronic cheers and back the boys, make positive noise and fight for the team. We are not down yet, christ Blackpool and Burnley fans would love to be in our position with still a fighting chance to stay in the Prem, why cant we have this outlook?

People who are still booing and hissing can stay away they'l be the same fans who are cheering if we do stay up...

I think Glen and co did a marvellous job in the protests but the past 3 performances deserve a bit of a clap and not a boo, okay we didnt win today but weve played allot of games this x mas with a small squad.

Onwards and Upwards, Keep the faith and back the boys!!!

Don't support Venkys and I don't support Kean but what i do support is Rovers shame allot of our fans forget this!

Okay the likes of Hoilett and Robbo arn't playing for Kean but the lads last week and today are and i will jump chant and cheer for these lads. We have a poor squad, a poor manager and some would say a poor support.

Get behind the boys put your flags away for a few games and the moronic cheers and back the boys, make positive noise and fight for the team. We are not down yet, christ Blackpool and Burnley fans would love to be in our position with still a fighting chance to stay in the Prem, why cant we have this outlook?

People who are still booing and hissing can stay away they'l be the same fans who are cheering if we do stay up...

I think Glen and co did a marvellous job in the protests but the past 3 performances deserve a bit of a clap and not a boo, okay we didnt win today but weve played allot of games this x mas with a small squad.

i feel positivly positive that we can positvly stay up now

Wasn't the 3 games for £20 finished as well? That accounts for 4000 fans gone.

Den, Stoke also brought far less than they usually bring, that wouldn't have helped either.

Also we fans did our bit, it's just that some of our players chose not to until the 2nd half, and the managers formation and selection wasn't the best.

I actually thought that Crouch had been granted a court injunction at one stage, where none of our players could go into a 5 metre exclusion zone... FFS

How I yearn for the days when teams were scared or dreaded coming to our place...

Now it's just taking sweets off a kid for mediocre teams.

Where has the passion and endeavour vanished to.

p.s. Petrovich, what has happened to you????

Lowest league crowd for 3 years today.

Yep, and next up Fulham. I would have thought that would have been a 'tenner' game to try and keep the attendance respectable.

The last league crowd we had under 20k was in November 2008 against Middlesbrough. Sadly it looks as though they are to return.

Den, Stoke also brought far less than they usually bring, that wouldn't have helped either.

Also we fans did our bit, it's just that some of our players chose not to until the 2nd half, and the managers formation and selection wasn't the best.

I actually thought that Crouch had been granted a court injunction at one stage, where none of our players could go into a 5 metre exclusion zone... FFS

How I yearn for the days when teams were scared or dreaded coming to our place...

Now it's just taking sweets off a kid for mediocre teams.

Where has the passion and endeavour vanished to.

p.s. Petrovich, what has happened to you????

Nothing has happened to him, he's always been that bad. A half decent performance at Old Trafford won't make anyone a good player. Waste of money in my opinion, much like Goodwillie & Vukcevic at the age where he should be banging down the 1st team door, but instead not really getting a game and when he does not managing to put in some consistently good performances, in fact I don't think I've seen him put in a good performance since he signed.

1st half today was disjointed, as we never really got going. Sambas goal should never have been disallowed, watched about 20 replays on TV and I haven't changed my mind, not enough wide play & when there was it wasn't really good enough.

Players on the pitch don't seem to want the ball & when we are in possession passing options are limited, we seem to be on a break but then we stop & go sideways or backwards, very frustrating!!!

As for the passion & endeavour, that started to disappear with Mark Hughes, we've had some glimpses of it with Jermaine Jones last season, but now he's gone none of the players we have currently available are capable of neither passion nor endeavour!!!

Lovely sentiment and difficult not to agree with that aspect of it, but I've got to say this is one of the most desperate things I've read on here. I can imagine the poor poster of this disbelieving every word that he's writing but still trying to cling to some hope that we've got a chance with these morons in charge.

We're well and truly screwed barring some kind of miracle. I can't remember many clubs being bottom at Christmas, with one of the worst managers in league history with some of the worst owners in the football league's history, with a threadbare squad staying up. Even newly promoted teams have some kind of direction and infrastructure.

snapback.pngDunnfc, on 03 January 2012 - 00:06 AM, said:

Lovely sentiment and difficult not to agree with that aspect of it, but I've got to say this is one of the most desperate things I've read on here. I can imagine the poor poster of this disbelieving every word that he's writing but still trying to cling to some hope that we've got a chance with these morons in charge.

We're well and truly screwed barring some kind of miracle. I can't remember many clubs being bottom at Christmas, with one of the worst managers in league history with some of the worst owners in the football league's history, with a threadbare squad staying up. Even newly promoted teams have some kind of direction and infrastructure.

yes and also the owners playing the Indian managment role off

we are the boss, you toe the line and you will get a few crumbs to survive on

ask John Wiliams and co

8 defeats in 10 home games? I'd say we are.

I admire you for not giving up but I think you need a reality check.

Archived